TNF-Saints @ Cowboys

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Annnddd a phantom PI call to seal the deal. The cowboys wr initiated contact.

Mizak

Reaction score
Yeah... I don't want the Seahawks to play the Cowboys in the WildCard game. The Zebras will be ready to strike.

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh and the grab and hold that happened to Moore last week wasn't , need to have a Star on your Helmet to get calls now.

ivotuk

Reaction score
chris98251":15x6erk3 said:
Oh and the grab and hold that happened to Moore last week wasn't , need to have a Star on your Helmet to get calls now.

And Clay Matthews pile driving Russell in to the ground that wasn't called.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Was barely paying attention on the pass and just caught it out of my eye. Knew they were going to throw a flag on that one without even knowing if a foul was committed or not.

Smellyman

Reaction score
chris98251":2gjclmmt said:
Oh now Brees is too Short !

Second time one time too many times concussed Troy has said that. obviously the most prolific passer in history has troubles because he is short.

slateman77

Reaction score
This has to be the most piss poor officiating I've ever seen...since XL that is. Down right criminal..!!

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Wait? Brees lost a game? 71.6qbr... he must be a terrible QB

Popeyejones

Reaction score
ITT the refs calling a flag on a CB holding a WR's arm with both hands as he tries to break away is evidence of some NFL wide conspiracy, or how the fix is in for the Cowboys, or something or other. :lol:

FWIW, over on the Zone 9ers fans spent this game rooting for the Cowboys to win (they don't want the Rams to rest their starters in Week 17, which would help guarantee the first overall pick) and they all "clearly see" that the Refs are in the bag for the Saints in this one.

Fandom is funny that way. :p :D

Smellyman

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2p2rcf37 said:
ITT the refs calling a flag on a CB holding a WR's arm with both hands as he tries to break away is evidence of some NFL wide conspiracy, or how the fix is in for the Cowboys, or something or other. :lol:

FWIW, over on the Zone 9ers fans spent this game rooting for the Cowboys to win (they don't want the Rams to rest their starters in Week 17, which would help guarantee the first overall pick) and they all "clearly see" that the Refs are in the bag for the Saints in this one.

Yeah refs missed an OPI for the TD for the saints and a Dak facemask too. Refs were just incompetent. Not biased.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":2tnan3de said:
looked to me like the receiver pushed off.
He did.

This shit is WWE level.

Why don’t we just grant “the legacy teams” an automatic bid into the playoffs at the start of the year and then call games straight up?
That would be more legit that way than this underhanded shit!

I’m rapidly starting to lose interest in the NFL, as it is less and less of a legit product.

....and no they won’t miss me, I won’t be a blip on their radar.

El Caliente

Reaction score
I’m here to take my lashings. Good game Dallas. You guys played harder than us. I don’t know where Alvin Kamara, Drew Brees, and Michael Thomas were tonight, but our defense did it’s best.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smellyman":99g4q03r said:
Popeyejones":99g4q03r said:

Yeah refs missed an OPI for the TD for the saints and a Dak facemask too. Refs were just incompetent. Not biased.
Well if it’s incompetence (and it very well may be) why isn’t something being done about?
I can guarantee since the Saints are safe to make the playoffs, the league has no problem with Jerruh’s kids locking up a playoff spot regardless of how they won. They got their desired results tonight whether its from “steering” or incompetence.

The more legacy teams with bigger fanbases make the playoffs the more playoff swag they sell which = more $$$ for the NFL.

It’s ALWAYS about the Money, Always!

Smellyman

Reaction score
because refs are human and the NFL is tough to call. The Refs did not hold the Saints to 10 points. They shat the bed.

El Caliente

Reaction score
Smellyman":245cua8d said:
because refs are human and the NFL is tough to call. The Refs did not hold the Saints to 10 points. They shat the bed.
You are missing one key point though, this crew was supposed to be the top officiating crew, and tonight was one of their worst games. The Saints lost the game, but the refs certainly greased the slide.

chris98251

Reaction score
El Caliente":2ciqyx1s said:
Smellyman":2ciqyx1s said:
You are missing one key point though, this crew was supposed to be the top officiating crew, and tonight was one of their worst games. The Saints lost the game, but the refs certainly greased the slide.

Oh like the Crew that officiated the Rams game, almost equally as bad.