Tjack or Quinn (Update: TJack flying in for visit)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Throwdown":ejokiklh said:
HawKnPeppa":ejokiklh said:
Hass made more of an impact in an unfamiliar system, when the team was in a worse state (same W/L record with a worse team around him).

Stop it, no he didn't he was at times worse than TJack could of ever thought of being

TJack never got blown out in Seattle, Hass got his ass handed him every other week it seemed.

Did Hasselbeck even have one other player on the offense with him in 2010 that was not a rookie and is still a starter in the league today? How many are even still in the league? The only one I can think of is Lynch and that was the year we didn't even have an O-line coach.

Jackson had Lynch with Cable, Rice, Baldwin, Miller and Tate off the top of my head and his running game became among the best in the league the second half of the season. The defense in 2010 was one of the worst propelled to a top ten in 2011. That may have something to do with blow outs.

If Bolt gave you a 30 yard head start in the 40 yard dash and you beat him by a footstep do you consider yourself faster than Bolt? Because based on your logic I think you probably do.

kidhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2e01idmt said:
I'd be perfectly fine with him being back here in a backup capacity.

Me too. He's not the guy who will carry a team through a whole season, post season and to a Lombardi, but he can definitely fill the backup spot. He's been known to be an excellent teammate during his time here and nobody can say he didn't give it his all. I can't ever see myself wanting him to start, but as a backup I think it's a really good fit. Honestly I think he's a better fit at the position than Quinn at least in our system.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Jackson would provide some really good competition for the backup spot. I hope they give him a chance whether he eventually wins the job or not.

tom95

Reaction score
For my 2 cents forget about Tjack. All I recall was his poor decision process and his inability to keep the team on the field. He is like the old girlfriend that is gone now. Let's move on and not look back. PC. And JS have done a great job on building this team. If you know more than them then you should be running the show. If they think Quinn is their backup then that is good enough for me. Go Hawks!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
If Tavaris does get it and we cut win Quinn, only his signing bonus hours against the cap, correct?

drdiags

Reaction score
Uh Oh. This could mean more chicanery by Zanary.

I guess I can see this from a security issue since most of the media folks covering the OTAs have not been flattering of Quinn. I guess that is what I get for basking in the glow of no QB debates. Well they are back with a vengeance if this truly happens.

bellyfat

Reaction score
I can't believe I am reading some of these post.

Tarvaris needs to come back.

T Jack has been here, he knows our receivers and personnel he can come in and just fit. We're talking about holding a clipboard too, Quinn might look better doing it but I'd go with the guy we can trust.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I would take Tarvaris Jackson. But that's not saying much, because I really dislike Quinn.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
tom95":8h9872qt said:
For my 2 cents forget about Tjack. All I recall was his poor decision process and his inability to keep the team on the field. He is like the old girlfriend that is gone now. Let's move on and not look back. PC. And JS have done a great job on building this team. If you know more than them then you should be running the show. If they think Quinn is their backup then that is good enough for me. Go Hawks!

And what if they decide TJack belongs here? Don't you look silly.

beasthawk

Reaction score
Per ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Tarvaris Jackson to visit Seahawks, per @ClaytonESPN

I kinda saw this coming, who did not? End of a Quinn era?

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Good possibility. It sounds like Quinn has been disappointing. Brock Huard posted this on twitter
"@BrockESPN: Watching practice again today reinforces my belief that on the field T Jack is a better backup than Quinn. Arm, athleticism, scheme fit"

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
mikeak":31oneu2y said:
I love to sign TJack then maybe we can trade him for a 7th round pick next year :)
Not to derail an epic thread, but can you believe the hawks were able to get a first for mirer from the bears (who released him after 3 games iirc)