Titans vs 9ers

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Not watching the game, but Winter's crew officiating? Just mark down the W for the Niners now.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":b72ohyua said:
Wait, no, they didn't even call the Brady Rule. They just called a terrible phantom unnecessary roughness penalty. These guys all need to be fired yesterday.

It's become clearer how badly the NFL wants for the 9ers success. Aside from NO, they don't have that marquee name that will challenge the Hawks come playoff time. Artificially enhancing SF's chances against us will only bring heartache to the league and network. There's few teams I'd more rather host in the playoffs than the SF 49ers.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
How convenient for our most hated teams. You have Winters in this game and Pittsburgh's favorite ref Leavy in the Pittsburgh Baltimore game. No wonder they're both winning.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Krapernick reminds me of Cam Newton. When things aren't going his way, he's sitting by himself pouting like a little punk. The second he does something good, he's celebrating and giddy as a school girl.

And the NFL loves it's legacy teams (SF, GB, PIT, DAL, etc). It's in their best interest for them to win against whatever teams like Tennessee.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
HawkWow":2nah1hsq said:
Smelly McUgly":2nah1hsq said:
Wait, no, they didn't even call the Brady Rule. They just called a terrible phantom unnecessary roughness penalty. These guys all need to be fired yesterday.

It's become clearer how badly the NFL wants for the 9ers success. Aside from NO, they don't have that marquee name that will challenge the Hawks come playoff time. Artificially enhancing SF's chances against us will only bring heartache to the league and network. There's few teams I'd more rather host in the playoffs than the SF 49ers.

Unless Winters or Mike Carey calls that game. We would have a lot to overcome.

IllWill49

Reaction score
wow you guys sound like a bunch of bitter old ladies.. and INT Brock

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
9ers are a good team and the Titans just don't have the firepower to hang. SF @ NOLA and vs Sea will determine the division

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
SeaTown81":18z26688 said:
Krapernick reminds me of Cam Newton. When things aren't going his way, he's sitting by himself pouting like a little punk. The second he does something good, he's celebrating and giddy as a school girl.

And the NFL loves it's legacy teams (SF, GB, PIT, DAL, etc). It's in their best interest for them to win against whatever teams like Tennessee.

Krappernick has no problem saying good game when he's winning but you're right, when things don't go his way he pouts and leaves and whines about how they didn't get beat they just didn't execute. Never congratulates the other team. So glad we have Wilson.

davidonmi

Reaction score
the titans obviously haven't learned playing man vs kaepernick doesn't work

HawkWow

Reaction score
IllWill49":1hq4nx3u said:

LOL...now why would a Niner fan be in a Hawk forum today? Shouldn't you be trolling the Tenn forum or out stealing purses?

davidonmi

Reaction score
this is that gray area when it comes to whether it's a catch or not. I have no clue what the rule is anymore so I'm not gonna make any predictions

davidonmi

Reaction score
u guys can complain but I think that was the correct call

IllWill49

Reaction score
HawkWow":1ho838e0 said:
IllWill49":1ho838e0 said:

LOL...now why would a Niner fan be in a Hawk forum today? Shouldn't you be trolling the Tenn forum or out stealing purses?

You guys are more entertaining, and I already met my quota for stolen purses :sarcasm_on: