Titans vs 9ers

C-Dub

Reaction score
Ruminator":1ie1n1ja said:
el capitan":1ie1n1ja said:
Why isn't it a 10am start?

Indeed. Now if it were the Seahawks visiting Titans, it would have been scheduled for 10 a.m.

Almost feels like witnessing a corrupt political party finding ways to stuff the ballot box in their favor. If 49ers go far in the playoffs, we'll be able to say they were greatly assisted by the NFL powers that be.
Why would Roger screw them over like that?

Hawks need to start winning more to get some favors on the schedule.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Yeah, I would love the Titans to give us some help, the Niners are still a really good football team and frankly a lot like the Hawks.

But really, the Hawks pretty much owned that Titan team and spotted them a 10 point swing with that crazy FG attempt. Gave up another garbage FG late in the "prevent" to make it a 7 point game.

The Niners are going to throttle the Titans IMHO. It will take similar madness for them to even touch the Niners in that game.

I would truly enjoy a Niner meltdown, but if I was betting, I would take the Niners in a heartbeat regardless of Locker starting.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Looking ahead the next few weeks, the Hawks and 9ers should maintain their records equally. The division will probably be decided in SF later this season.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":o7w4qjlr said:
Looking ahead the next few weeks, the Hawks and 9ers should maintain their records equally. The division will probably be decided in SF later this season.

This is very likely. It would be great if the Hawks could have all their OLine back AND a well integrated Harvin for that game in SF. We will see, but it is going to take some sort of oddity to change that. It's the NFL, both teams could lose a game they shouldn't. I just see Wilson getting better as the season progresses.

Laloosh

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2vy6958e said:

I agree but I think it's more complicated than that. I think the fact that we play NO here at home, while they play them on the road could be HUGE with regard to division lead. Even if they pull out a win at home against us, they have to go on the road against NO.

drdiags

Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is not very good. Titans are not a bad team, so getting Locker back at least makes them competitive at home. They still need a running game and CJ-NoK is either hit or miss and right now it has mainly been miss. Should be a good game.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Would take a lot of luck, even at home for the Titans to win like multiple turn overs from Kaepernick and Gore fumbling a couple of times.

Having Jake Locker helps and gives them a much better chance to win.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I don't really see what some here do. The Niners are completely one dimensional right now and that dimension is completely dictated by Gore. The Titans actually are a very good defense with their biggest strength in stopping the run. As long as the Titans don't have a hang over from playing us I see them as a bad match up for the Niners.

Going to be interesting but unlike some here I don't think it's an automatic that the Niners win. This game could easily g either way and with Jake back and at home, if the Titans get up for this game the Niners will be 4-3 at the end of the day.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Ron Winters' crew seems to be flag happy. same ref that did seahawks colts

HawkWow

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":112kz35d said:
AbsolutNET":112kz35d said:

I agree but I think it's more complicated than that. I think the fact that we play NO here at home, while they play them on the road could be HUGE with regard to division lead. Even if they pull out a win at home against us, they have to go on the road against NO.

HUGE is the word. And no way, no how does this 9er team keep up with (a healthy) Saints team on the road. They can put an L next to that game today. While the 9ers accept that fate, the Saints can put an L next to their game against us as well.

Thursday's game again, even on the road, showed how this team gets it up for prime time games. Really, to my memory, the Hawks have always been up for such games and I'd think some of our all time performances have come in primetime. Can't wait to take their hearts away from them. It might not be the last time we see them this year.