Titans vs 9ers

davidonmi

Reaction score
Titans need to stop beating themselves, locker is moving the ball. Being killed by penalties and drops

HawkWow

Reaction score
RichNhansom":18lh7yek said:
I don't really see what some here do. The Niners are completely one dimensional right now and that dimension is completely dictated by Gore. The Titans actually are a very good defense with their biggest strength in stopping the run. As long as the Titans don't have a hang over from playing us I see them as a bad match up for the Niners.

Going to be interesting but unlike some here I don't think it's an automatic that the Niners win. This game could easily g either way and with Jake back and at home, if the Titans get up for this game the Niners will be 4-3 at the end of the day.

Agreed. The 9ers are more myth than legend. It will take a herculean effort, and near perfect performance for them to beat us anytime, home or away, in the near future. I couldn't be more pleased with SF's commitment to Kaep. It will take them at least a couple more years before they admit they screwed up and start looking to replace him. Probably gives us a solid 4 year window before they are a legit challenge to us again. If then.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Titans 12's aren't doing it right. When you get a false start, that means get louder. When the Niners are huddling, scream!

davidonmi

Reaction score
stupid as hell. just dumb. Titans are beating themselves

jkitsune

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2x0kxuke said:
They called the Brady Rule on the Titans. That rule sucks.

Is that really how the rule reads? I can't see what else ayers cod have done there.

davidonmi

Reaction score
the niners just don't look the same, what the hell happened to their offensive line?

davidonmi

Reaction score
Kaepernick looks nowhere close to where he was last year, all he can throw is the deep ball, no touch

davidonmi

Reaction score
unbelievable, they let the read option beat them on third and seven

Wartooth

Reaction score
Looks like the Tacks are going to have to play the Refs too.