Titans vs 9ers

hawk45

Reaction score
I see Locker's accuracy can still only be trusted for about 20 yards. He does throw well on the run, but he's overthrown 2 go routes by 10 yards. Not even close.

hawk45

Reaction score
Britt's doing his best impression of Steve Smith as a whiny petulant brat.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawk45":r9thyvn6 said:
Britt's doing his best impression of Steve Smith as a whiny petulant brat.
Britt's a punk, but not cool of Brown to stand over Britt yelling something and trying to step over him

A

Anonymous

In his defense, Brown provoked him. Brown puts him on the ground and then it looked like he slapped/punched Britt in the back of the helmet and then kept his leg on Britt as he was getting up. You could see him trying to provoke.

hawk45

Reaction score
Then Locker makes a nice TD throw. Of course...the Niners let 2 Titans get wide open behind them. Seriously how does that happen? 2 Titans had 4-5 yards of space deep in the end zone.

hawk45

Reaction score
Largefarva":ny420909 said:
In his defense, Brown provoked him. Brown puts him on the ground and then it looked like he slapped/punched Britt in the back of the helmet and then kept his leg on Britt as he was getting up. You could see him trying to provoke.

Yeah on replay you're right, he left his leg there a while, it wasn't just unintentional.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawk45":zv0m7xh5 said:
I see Locker's accuracy can still only be trusted for about 20 yards. He does throw well on the run, but he's overthrown 2 go routes by 10 yards. Not even close.

Same ole Jake. The joke was always that Jake could hum a ball 60 yds, but usually when his WRs were just 50 yds downfield. I keep hoping he'll magically turn into Elway, who initially had similar issues, but I think Jake might be a bit too excitable in the grand scheme.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3lq55em4 said:
IllWill49":3lq55em4 said:
BTW I apologize for the trollish remarks earlier, I realize you guys are probably the best team in the NFC atm and Wilson is doing amazing things this year, Its been hard playing second fiddle this year after 2 years of dominance.

No hard feelings I hope

Respect

One year of dominance.

You won the division by 1/2 a game. That is not dominance.

Pak40.

Reaction score
So if the Jags played every team the Seahawks just played the week before they would go 16-0! That would be epic. :2:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
hawk45":1cdsz3rx said:
Then Locker makes a nice TD throw. Of course...the Niners let 2 Titans get wide open behind them. Seriously how does that happen? 2 Titans had 4-5 yards of space deep in the end zone.

All of them were looking for an interception. Selfish, undisciplined defense.

hawk45

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":h2hm5769 said:
hawk45":h2hm5769 said:

All of them were looking for an interception. Selfish, undisciplined defense.

Yeah you must be right. All worked out in the end for your team but I hope those guys get destroyed in the film room. Just as a fan of football it made me want to vomit.