Ticket question now with 100% capacity

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I posted this in an existing thread but was ignored and went into a pointless back-and-forth about vaccines. I'm going to post the question again, hoping to get some actual info and not an off topic discussion about something else.

Here was my post:

I'm looking to fly out for the October 25th Monday night game but the cheapest tickets on Ticketmaster are $205 a seat. That's the same price I was seeing before this announcement of 100% capacity. Have they opened up other tickets yet? If not, does anyone know when they would put those other seats on sale?

zelter

Reaction score
The vast majority of tickets are held by Season Ticket holders and are already released. The Seahawks do sell some via ticketmaster. Only a few thousand I hear. These last few years these ticketmaster tickets are priced at prices much higher than face value. So there will not be a big release of cheaper tickets. Prices can flux during the season depending on how the Hawks are doing. Sometimes they can also drop a bit the nearer to the day of the game.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
There's "verified resale" tickets for less than $205. They're perfectly safe to buy since ticketmaster has control over them.
Why would you limit yourself to the blue "unsold" seats? You can get some way better seats for less than the face value because STH's are just trying to get their money back because they can't go to the game & they obviously pay less than face value.