Three for three.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
1. Matt Hasselbeck plays one of his best games as a Seahawk and Marshawn Lynch makes the Earth shake. I watched from Disneyland.

2. On route to Superbowl 49, Russell Wilson leads the Seahawks to one of the most miraculous finishes ever as the Seahawks shock the Green Bay Packers and the world with an amazing comeback in the NFC Championship game. I watched from Disney World.

3. Despite difficulties finding a rhythm offensively, the Seahawks pull out a victory in the third-coldest NFL game in history in Minnesota to advance to the divisional round of the playoffs. I watched from Disney World.

I'm scheduled to leave this Friday but I'm considering starting a go-fund-me campaign to stay through the weekend.

Any of you superstitious enough to front me enough cash to keep 7 people in Florida for a few more days? Accommodations would have to be strictly 4 star or better. I would also require theme park tickets for 7...a rental car...and flight change fees.

Let me know. I'd fund it myself but I'm pretty well tapped out after this trip.

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Well actually I was looking for you and I know how much you love princesses.

Also, crap loads of Star Wars stuff, and I have kids.

Anyway, how much did you want to put up?

Also, where have you been?

boykster

Reaction score
I re-heated my leftover pad thai right as the 3rd quarter started and while I was slurping noodles we scored 10 points! Who wants to pony up to keep me in thai noodle goodness next game to ensure the WIN!

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
boykster":1ibobls2 said:
I re-heated my leftover pad thai right as the 3rd quarter started and while I was slurping noodles we scored 10 points! Who wants to pony up to keep me in thai noodle goodness next game to ensure the WIN!

You want to croudsource 7 bucks?

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":boshdl7l said:
JesterHawk":boshdl7l said:
boykster":boshdl7l said:

You want to croudsource 7 bucks?

Dude, it's pad thai. Stop being a dick and give the man some money.

I just paid 7 bucks for a pretzel shaped like Mickey Mouse. Somebody else can buy him pad thai.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm in for $2 on the Pad Thai.

I tend to do the twitter thing more these days Jester. I appreciate the brevity that 140 characters forces on people...

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I almost teared up riding HyperSpace Mountain for the first time.
Jabroni fist pumps the entire ride!

boykster

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1h9nm1ub said:
CANHawk":1h9nm1ub said:
I'm in for $2 on the Pad Thai.

I tend to do the twitter thing more these days Jester. I appreciate the brevity that 140 characters forces on people...

Good man yourself. I'll kick a buck too. We're almost half way there.

I'll be in frankfurt germany for the game...will have to look hard for a thai place with good noodles!

:D