This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: ***SUPER BOWL EDITION***

lsheldon

Reaction score
God help me, I love the donkey fans. Whenever your'e down they are always good for a pick me up laugh....

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... eld-hoopla

Nuts4koi: The leadership of the Broncos will hold the hoopla in check for the players that have never experienced anything like this. I don't think the squaks will be so lucky. They have a pretty young team, a very young and mostly inexperienced QB, and a college coach that thinks he's going to play the Rose Bowl. They don't have a clue and it will affect them negatively.

tonray: You know it is funny you said that because as I watched the Niners vs the Hawks after the Broncos-Pats game, I got a sense that the latter game was much more like a college game than a pro game. Not saying they are not pro quality teams but they seem to lack a discipline that was evident with all the wild scrambling and wild chucks down the field vs the calculated risks that both Manning and Brady work with. The Hawks should score on some crazy wild plays but eventually a calm and collected Broncos offense with Manning should wear them down in the end.

Polaris

Reaction score
lsheldon":2nadmd88 said:
God help me, I love the donkey fans. Whenever your'e down they are always good for a pick me up laugh....

Nuts4koi: The leadership of the Broncos will hold the hoopla in check for the players that have never experienced anything like this. I don't think the squaks will be so lucky. They have a pretty young team, a very young and mostly inexperienced QB, and a college coach that thinks he's going to play the Rose Bowl. They don't have a clue and it will affect them negatively.

tonray: You know it is funny you said that because as I watched the Niners vs the Hawks after the Broncos-Pats game, I got a sense that the latter game was much more like a college game than a pro game. Not saying they are not pro quality teams but they seem to lack a discipline that was evident with all the wild scrambling and wild chucks down the field vs the calculated risks that both Manning and Brady work with. The Hawks should score on some crazy wild plays but eventually a calm and collected Broncos offense with Manning should wear them down in the end.

OMG. The Boncos are in for such a rude awakening in less than ten days........

lsheldon

Reaction score
OH MY GOD, Donkey Rally. Priceless.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

1535491_10151883560445843_1622517074_n.jpg

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
Jesus, I can't even find ONE unbiased, non-delusional Broncos fan on any of those boards! People should quote the knowledgeable Broncos fans (if there even are any) and post it on here. I would, but I've tried and I just can't find any.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
lsheldon":2u1l4sgh said:

Hmmm ... what happened last time the Seahawks faced the Patriots? I don't quite remember. Oh yeah, that wild scrambling undisciplined QB did this ...

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...e-winner/a9a34e29-7a5e-4395-85c0-217aacf90481

lsheldon

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":3475urkp said:
lsheldon":3475urkp said:

Hmmm ... what happened last time the Seahawks faced the Patriots? I don't quite remember. Oh yeah, that wild scrambling undisciplined QB did this ...

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...e-winner/a9a34e29-7a5e-4395-85c0-217aacf90481

What they are seeing is intensity and athleticism. I don't blame them for being confused, they just haven't seen any yet this year.

Crash123go

Reaction score
Are you people kidding me?? Really? Your cracking jokes about fans who dress up for the game and love the broncos? I could look up any picture of Seattle fans and find the same picture. Some of you guys seriously need to stop acting like your always better at everything. Especially since we have suffered more in recent history then the Seahawks have

tubbs51

Reaction score
Crash123go":1z65edf4 said:
Are you people kidding me?? Really? Your cracking jokes about fans who dress up for the game and love the broncos? I could look up any picture of Seattle fans and find the same picture. Some of you guys seriously need to stop acting like your always better at everything. Especially since we have suffered more in recent history then the Seahawks have
Well damn. I wasnt aware you suffered through Jim Mora Jr.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Crash123go":2y8zwivj said:

You do know the Broncos won two superbowls in the last 15 years right?

lsheldon

Reaction score
I could never be a Donkey fan. Orange is just too, orange... Something about that color drives me nuts.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Crash123go":1smkgnpg said:
I'll take your 2 SB's in exchange for your recent "suffering" anyday

Broncomaniac69

Reaction score
GeekHawk":30ocxosm said:
Whaddaya mean, the hate has faded? The hate still runs strong in this one!

Yeah... as an old time Bronco fan, I miss the old days of Seattle in our division. But I tell you what, I sure don't miss that Kingdome at all. You guys were so loud in one of our games, the ceiling tiles started falling off.

It's been weird not having you in the AFC anymore. Kinda odd really, but this fan sure remembers those days and there is still a part of this Bronco fan that still has that memory and somewhat hatred as you say.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Broncomaniac69":1198309o said:
GeekHawk":1198309o said:

Yeah... as an old time Bronco fan, I miss the old days of Seattle in our division. But I tell you what, I sure don't miss that Kingdome at all. You guys were so loud in one of our games, the ceiling tiles started falling off.

It's been weird not having you in the AFC anymore. Kinda odd really, but this fan sure remembers those days and there is still a part of this Bronco fan that still has that memory and somewhat hatred as you say.

Yeah, a part of me misses all the old AFC West rivalries. But it's been 15 years, and we've settled in to our new rivalries, and I like them. I've hated the 49ers from way back when DeBartelo Jr. just bought Championships ala the New York Yankees (by FAR my most hated MLB team, of course). Now we can crush their dreams directly. I like that.

Broncomaniac69

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2wtp844r said:
Broncomaniac69":2wtp844r said:
GeekHawk":2wtp844r said:

Yeah, a part of me misses all the old AFC West rivalries. But it's been 15 years, and we've settled in to our new rivalries, and I like them. I've hated the 49ers from way back when DeBartelo Jr. just bought Championships ala the New York Yankees (by FAR my most hated MLB team, of course). Now we can crush their dreams directly. I like that.

The only team I really hate in your division is SF. The others are whatever since we rarely see or play them.

That 55-10 ass beating we got in a Super Bowl still sticks out with us. So we are all aboard your hate train when it comes to the 49er's.

lsheldon

Reaction score
The only team I ever hated when Seattle was in the AFC West was Oakland. Davis is a D-Bag as were most of his players. I couldn't have cared less about SF then at all, didn't hate them and didn't love them. Now, it is definitely the 40-Whiners that get the hate and it's a toss up between the fans and the players.

Latest posts