This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: ***SUPER BOWL EDITION***

davidonmi

Reaction score
Those fans need a serious reality check. I certainly hope no seahawk fans here are predicting blowouts like they are.
And for the last time our offense isn't as bad as people say it is, "enemic" it's like jesus

davidonmi

Reaction score
we're in this game for a reason, and I like how they're going to just show up and stop lynch, like it's that simple

irocdave

Reaction score
Crash123go":3engu3ov said:
Hey guys. I've been on this board for a little while now and I'm excited to see my two favorite teams battle in the bowl! Not being a smack talker but don't get carried away with over confidence. Denver is no cake walk.

This is a great matchup because we are built so much the same and have both come to power with new strong regimes with the Johns. It is weird how close we are personnel wise and I look forward to a great matchup

Guess I'll address this. Sounds like you have some interest in the Hawks but your team really is the Donkeys. So..that being said, prepare for watching your favorite team beaten up and kicked to the curb. The two teams are not similar. The Hawks have most of their playmakers on D. The are bigger, faster and ferocious than any other team in the NFL. The Hawks also plod along with a stout running game. Wilson is not a pocket QB ( wish he was most of the time) but he makes game changing plays improvising THROWING the ball, not running it. He isn't Kap nor Cam Newton. He runs to by time to look down field. T

The Donkeys have not played against a defenses remotely similar to what the Hawks have this year. On the flip side the Donkeys have not played the grind it out, elite athletic QB's this year. The hawks haven't squared off with an elite QB this year ( debatable with Breeze) but TB, PM and AR are the best. However they did face 2 of the 3 last year and beat both. Of course the Packers game was a mess with officiating but before you toss that out the game would have been over long before the hail Mary if the calls would have been made correctly.
Denver is a finesse team with a finesse QB. Tell me your not hoping for 50 degrees and no wind. PM has a proven track record in non perfect weather conditions.

As far as what I have seen on Donkeys forums, most of the fans are ignorant about the Hawks but feel free to voice their rhetoric about what they are. What they really are is a team that is physical, fast, tough, smart and have a real edge to them. Think of the island of misfit toys on steroids. Almost all of the studs were low round draft picks or cast off's from other teams. Not glamor picks in the top 5 of the draft.

As far as Sherman, Donkey fans keep thinking he is a loose cannon. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. By posting about him you are doing what he has intended you to do. Kinda like Bosworth selling all of the those I hate Boz t-shirts in Denver. Donkey fans should call themselves sheoples. Kinda fits with the horse and all.

johntfootball

Reaction score
thebanjodude":2aq8jk48 said:
Them sumbitches at the official forum are sooooooooo cocky, saying their defense is as good as ours...lol

Being a Bronco fan, i would not say that we are a better defense than the Seahawks. Thats crazy talk and 90% of Bronco fans would agree with me. But, I think our defense has improved greatly the past few games. We are very good at run defense. We have had numerous key injuries and have adjusted well. Champ is finally healthy and the secondary is improving. Looking at our overall defensive stats for the year and calling us a bad defense would be foolish.

Hawk096

Reaction score
Any of you guys making the trip for Media Day? I just bought my tickets and am looking forward to attending. Hoping to meet up with as many 12s as I can! Go Hawks!!!

johntfootball

Reaction score
Polaris":31cml6t7 said:
You may want to remind our Bronco "friends" that we did play each other in pre-season and both teams and both coaches played the game for keeps (Peyton Manning played the entire first half).

Seattle won that game and it wasn't particularly close.

Now, I will grant that a lot of time has passed since then, but we already have some idea of how the teams do in fact match up with each other, and those matchups favor Seattle (esp in an outside game).

Pre-season games are strictly to evaluate talent and are to run very vanilla plays. Why does the score mean anything in that game?

Polaris

Reaction score
johntfootball":3nt0lmof said:
Polaris":3nt0lmof said:
You may want to remind our Bronco "friends" that we did play each other in pre-season and both teams and both coaches played the game for keeps (Peyton Manning played the entire first half).

Seattle won that game and it wasn't particularly close.

Now, I will grant that a lot of time has passed since then, but we already have some idea of how the teams do in fact match up with each other, and those matchups favor Seattle (esp in an outside game).

Pre-season games are strictly to evaluate talent and are to run very vanilla plays. Why does the score mean anything in that game?

You are wrong. Pre-season games are there to evaluate talent true, but they are also there to provide training for your personelle in real game sitautions, and BOTH Coach Fox and Coach Carroll treated the first half of the pre-season game as a "live game" and played to win. Peyton Manning played the entire first half.

What that means is that the preseason game gives us some very good insight into how each team matches up with the others. Even Coach Fox alluded to this (and emphatically did NOT say that the preseason game was meaningless).

Scottemojo

Reaction score
John T.

Lets address your whatever whatever. Agreed, pre season means very, very little. Maybe a tiny bit of confidence for the guy who picked manning off, but nothing else.

But...Your defense is MED-EEE-OHHH-KERRRRRR. Don't pretend you have good corners or safeties. Champ was healthy last year, how did that work out? Don't pretend your linebackers are really fast or all that good. Romo lit your ass up. Last year, he got us for 7. I know, apples and oranges, but your D sucks lemons. And maybe some other semi-round objects? So at home you beat the Pats who had shit all for weapons. Good on you. Have a THC loaded cookie.

This game will be played on Turf, and ours is a faster team. In 3 of the only 4 SB matchups with the number 1 D vs the number 1 Offense, the number one D has won. At NY early in the year, when the weather was good, you gave up 23. Later, our squad gave up ZERO. Shit. Shinola. Nada. Zip. Not a gawdamm thing. In fact, the Giants crossed the 50 one time.

Maybe you think your hurry up offense will be the real deal. Well, what if we shut that shit down and all you do is make your already slowish D stay on the field longer? Straight up, Seattle does not do gimmicks. Man up, Stand up. Run your rubs(picks), we will knock the shit out of those guys.

You think our defense has never seen anything like your offense? Pick up the phone, call Drew Brees. He averaged 11 points a game vs our D. Whatever you think you will score, cut it in half.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Peyton is obviously a better QB than Kaep however this is my argument against the "sf scored 17 on u guys at home" argument.
7 of those points came on a 50 yard scramble, peyton is not a scrambler.
7 more came on a 30 yard jump pass after eluding the rush, something peyton also won't do.
3 came on a wilson TO
U can't just say you'll add to the score because peyton's the better QB, as they scored 0 points from a true conventional style.

seadoc30

Reaction score
So I've been living here in Denver for sometime now.. Today I was listening to a radio show receiving calls from from people about this game. And OMG!! It just amazing how confident they are. For get about tattoos, these people should already start printing their news papers and hang their banners as Champions! It was just amazing that how could any educated people be so ignorant and stupid. Not just the caller, but the host was ten times worst.

According to them, L.Blount is equal if not better than Lynch. They stopped him so lynch shouldn't be a problem. Then the game is in the hands of RW, who according to them is absolutely horrible. And Our defense got torched by The Bucs, Titans, and Cardinals, so P.Manning might have a career day.

It was just amazing. Especially the Host dissing our fans. Saying since we haven't won a SB yet, we should just shut up, look down and respect the Broncos literally.

These people seem absolutely uneducated. They will be met with a HUGEEEE surprise on 2/2!

davidonmi

Reaction score
seadoc30":1fdq3cu3 said:
So I've been living here in Denver for sometime now.. Today I was listening to a radio show receiving calls from from people about this game. And OMG!! It just amazing how confident they are. For get about tattoos, these people should already start printing their news papers and hang their banners as Champions! It was just amazing that how could any educated people be so ignorant and stupid. Not just the caller, but the host was ten times worst.

According to them, L.Blount is equal if not better than Lynch. They stopped him so lynch shouldn't be a problem. Then the game is in the hands of RW, who according to them is absolutely horrible. And Our defense got torched by The Bucs, Titans, and Cardinals, so P.Manning might have a career day.

It was just amazing. Especially the Host dissing our fans. Saying since we haven't won a SB yet, we should just shut up, look down and respect the Broncos literally.

These people seem absolutely uneducated. They will be met with a HUGEEEE surprise on 2/2!
is that true? the titans put up 6 offensive points and the cards got 7 on a fumble inside the 10 and a garbage time TD. They technically scored 6 offensive points as well.
The bucs was a first half fluke, I put zero stock in that game

davidonmi

Reaction score
it's as if the seahawks are some 9-7 team who somehow made the superbowl on a complete fluke, earth to denver fans seattle had the harder path. We didn't get to face a 9-7 team and than a team who reached its end with injuries

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Just forget the Broncos fans. They are no different than any other fans.
They won't believe it until the game is played, win or lose, Denver will not have the success against the Hawks that they did NE. It will be much tougher. I don't care how many yards Manning has as long as the Hawks step up in the RedZone and keep the points off the board or to field goals.

I think that the Hawks offense is going to be highly underestimated against the Denver defense. After what the Hawks have been through the last 7 weeks of the season the Denver defense better make some serious changes. The Hawks defense might not have to deal with Manning as much if the Hawks can grind out some clock. Iron on Iron the last month and Percy will play.

I am starting to really like this matchup.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
First time poster...

I've been reading and commenting on the orange mane forum all day.. I had the day off.. My name on there is Seattle1983.

Some of those dudes are flat out ignorant... :shock:

johntfootball

Reaction score
Scottemojo":jq5diblx said:
John T.

Lets address your whatever whatever. Agreed, pre season means very, very little. Maybe a tiny bit of confidence for the guy who picked manning off, but nothing else.

But...Your defense is MED-EEE-OHHH-KERRRRRR. Don't pretend you have good corners or safeties. Champ was healthy last year, how did that work out? Don't pretend your linebackers are really fast or all that good. Romo lit your ass up. Last year, he got us for 7. I know, apples and oranges, but your D sucks lemons. And maybe some other semi-round objects? So at home you beat the Pats who had shit all for weapons. Good on you. Have a THC loaded cookie.

This game will be played on Turf, and ours is a faster team. In 3 of the only 4 SB matchups with the number 1 D vs the number 1 Offense, the number one D has won. At NY early in the year, when the weather was good, you gave up 23. Later, our squad gave up ZERO. Shit. Shinola. Nada. Zip. Not a gawdamm thing. In fact, the Giants crossed the 50 one time.

Maybe you think your hurry up offense will be the real deal. Well, what if we shut that shit down and all you do is make your already slowish D stay on the field longer? Straight up, Seattle does not do gimmicks. Man up, Stand up. Run your rubs(picks), we will knock the shit out of those guys.

You think our defense has never seen anything like your offense? Pick up the phone, call Drew Brees. He averaged 11 points a game vs our D. Whatever you think you will score, cut it in half.
Thats fine, you can call our defense whatever you want. The secondary was especially bad in the beginning of the season with key players being gone through injury. (The Dallas game was horrible). But, we have played very good in defense in the last few games. Of course our defense is not good as the Seahawks, but we will keep the score down enough IMO that the Broncos will win this game. Containing or at least slowing down Lynch will be key. Although Russel Wilson has talent, we have played harder passing teams than the Seahawks.
The real battlefield will be Mannings offense against the Seahawks defense. Expect Denver to run some and get 100+ yards with Moreno and Ball combination. Manning is a master at reading defenses and by gametime he will have studied your tendencies. The Broncos are masters at spreading out the field and using all available recievers. Primarily Demaryius Thomas, Welker, Decker, Julius Thomas, and to the RB-Moreno. We will methodically go down the field to get ourselves in scoring position. The Broncos key here will be to try to get TD's instead of getting stalled for a field goal. Usually, they are touchdowns. Good Luck! Its going to be a heck of a match and may the best team win! (Prediction Broncos 24-Sea-21)

johntfootball

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1z7qtg1p said:
Just forget the Broncos fans. They are no different than any other fans.
They won't believe it until the game is played, win or lose, Denver will not have the success against the Hawks that they did NE. It will be much tougher. I don't care how many yards Manning has as long as the Hawks step up in the RedZone and keep the points off the board or to field goals.

I think that the Hawks offense is going to be highly underestimated against the Denver defense. After what the Hawks have been through the last 7 weeks of the season the Denver defense better make some serious changes. The Hawks defense might not have to deal with Manning as much if the Hawks can grind out some clock. Iron on Iron the last month and Percy will play.

I am starting to really like this matchup.

"Grinding out the clock" and keeping keeping the ball from Manning is a concept that has been tried. San Diego is the only one that succesfully used that strategy in our 2nd regular season game at home. It's funny how those inter-divisional games are so much harder to play than others, because that team knows us so well. That strategy didn't work in our first regular season game with SD. They killed more timeclock than us, but we won the game. That strategy didn't work at all in the SD playoff game.

You are correct about concern in the Red Zone. Denver's goal is to try to avoid getting stopped in the Red Zone for only field goals and to get TDs instead.
It will be a good matchup and I'm looking forward to it.

hawker84

Reaction score
They better figure a way to get pressure on RW, because he'll pick you apart with the best of them if given time. What you've seen in the last weeks of the season is Seattle going up against top defenses with great pass rush and ability to seal the edges containing him.. You must be able to do this if not, it's going to be a long day for your defense, not to mention contending with lynch and turbin... oh and Percy.....

BlueBlood

Reaction score
hawker84":dcce81mo said:
They better figure a way to get pressure on RW, because he'll pick you apart with the best of them if given time. What you've seen in the last weeks of the season is Seattle going up against top defenses with great pass rush and ability to seal the edges containing him.. You must be able to do this if not, it's going to be a long day for your defense, not to mention contending with lynch and turbin... oh and Percy.....

Exactly!

RCATES

Reaction score
I really didn't think it could get any worse then the Niners fans until the I checked out Black and Gold a couple weeks ago. Saints fans basically leave you speechless. Today I realized neither of these fan bases hold a candle to OrangeMane. These guys are hilarious. My favorite quote so far regarding Percy Harvin.

"Well Harvin hasn't really played all season with the Seahawks, last week he tried to play against the 49ers and when he got hit the first time it rattled him big time."

"I don't think he is 100%... so let him play, give him a good love tap and I bet he stays on the sidelines like last week."

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I've been keenly aware of opposing fans' ignorance of our Seahawks all year. About halfway through the season I was saying, "Just wait until we get to the Super Bowl; there are going to be LOTS of people scratching their heads." The info is out there, we shared the NFL's best regular season record this year playing in the toughest division, we were in the playoffs last year... so it's a result of pure willful ignorance.

Unless, maybe their internets don't work on pages that say things like Seattle has one of the top five pass defenses of the last 64 years.

(that link is very stat heavy, FYI)

We at .NET can recognize that this game features not just the best O and Best D of 2013/14, but two of the best units in history. Why can't others?

Hawknballs":i85w1rko said:
seriously thats the best you could do as far as a site name? Orange mane?

LOL. Nothing says dominant football and fanatical fans like the neck hair of a horse. :D