This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: ***SUPER BOWL EDITION***

Broncomaniac69

Reaction score
lsheldon":2s4q56ig said:
The only team I ever hated when Seattle was in the AFC West was Oakland. Davis is a D-Bag as were most of his players. I couldn't have cared less about SF then at all, didn't hate them and didn't love them. Now, it is definitely the 40-Whiners that get the hate and it's a toss up between the fans and the players.

Well hating the Raiders is our #1 priority even though they suck. But the Chargers are now are main target mainly because of Phyllis Rivers. Talk about whiney.

Chiefs were a surprise to many this year but fell apart there at the end. But... they will be back no doubt.

I would wish you all luck... you've been decent to me so far after joining your boards.

However....... ;)

KDshouldBeOurMJ

Reaction score
Hello all, new to this thread. It deeply annoys me when ignorant bronco's fans confidently spew on about how their team will blow the hawks out. With 45-6 a rough estimate. They obviously know very little about the hawks, or even the game in general.
The seahawks havent lost by more than a single score in a couple seasons... since sometime in 2011 to be exact. so a blowout? naaaaa.
5 times a number 1 O and D have met, D has 4 out of 5 (guy on espn said 3 of 4, he was misinformed). Number 1 D in the big game, 12-3.
Teams that have met in the preseason that have met in the superbowl, the winning team in the preseason has won every time. The one exception is the recent patriots/giants superbowl.
Also to all the denver fans that cluck on about their top ten rated run defense, the averge run yards allowed a game holds no meaning when 80% of the teams you have faced had to abandon the run by the start of the 2nd half.
2 more points
1. Your "demigod" trio of recievers on a rough avg. have a 13 drop to target ratio while Tate has a 31 target to drop ratio with baldwin at 36.9.
2. "Potroast" was rated by football outsiders as the #9 rated inside tackle. Yes thats impresive, he is a good player. But then you have the hawks Mebane being the #3 inside guy on that list. just thought i would get a first post in.
sorry for lack on punctuation, grammar, spelling. using my tablet.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
I've been on a couple of their forums trying to get some intelligent football discussions going with no luck. I think I can count the number of thoughtful, intelligent posts I've read on one hand. The rest are of the "Seahawks fans are stupid, ignorant bandwagoners, the players are cheating, PED-using thugs, the defense is overrated and the offense sucks" variety.

They might be worse than the Steelers forums before our last Super Bowl and I didn't think that was possible.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
TXHawkFan":1oecdqku said:
The rest are of the "Seahawks fans are stupid, ignorant bandwagoners, the players are cheating, PED-using thugs, the defense is overrated and the offense sucks" variety.

Whoa... Don't forget that we pump in fake crowd noise! We'd probably be 4-12 if it weren't for that!

andyh64000

Reaction score
TXHawkFan":1bc0j9gw said:
I've been on a couple of their forums trying to get some intelligent football discussions going with no luck. I think I can count the number of thoughtful, intelligent posts I've read on one hand. The rest are of the "Seahawks fans are stupid, ignorant bandwagoners, the players are cheating, PED-using thugs, the defense is overrated and the offense sucks" variety.

They might be worse than the Steelers forums before our last Super Bowl and I didn't think that was possible.

I have also been genuinely been trying to hold an honest discussion on one of their boards but they just have so many delusional fans I keep finding myself being dragged into stupid arguments where they ignore any semblance of logic.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
andyh64000":33mcyfc2 said:
TXHawkFan":33mcyfc2 said:

I have also been genuinely been trying to hold an honest discussion on one of their boards but they just have so many delusional fans I keep finding myself being dragged into stupid arguments where they ignore any semblance of logic.

Yeah, I've seen you there. I'm rsrobinson on their boards. They aren't interested in hearing anything that might burst their illusion that this will be an easy win. Now some are simply resorting to calling me an idiot and ignorant rather than respond to any facts or stats I produce. Really pathetic.

MrCarey

Reaction score
I can't even read their boards. They know nothing outside of the Broncos, and they're super smug. God I hope we win.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Wow, way to keep it classy guys
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread ... ost4043033
I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, unintelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

I didn't have any feelings positive or ill towards the Seahawks before Superbowl week because I mean c'mon they're the Seahawks... what has their franchise ever accomplished other than representing one of the most depressed and suicidal cities in the US? Elephants don't pick fights with ants.

Listen Seahawks fans, grow bigger ****** or go jump off a bridge, I don't care, just stop over compensating with all this nonsense blabbering.

Your team is like a 40 year old fat virgin who got laid by an attractive girl and now thinks you're hot ****. Its called acting like you been there before. Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla because you finally have a chance to be champions. Keyword: Chance.

We are going to send you back into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.
there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.

Breaker

Reaction score
hawker84":bk1revkw said:
They better figure a way to get pressure on RW, because he'll pick you apart with the best of them if given time. What you've seen in the last weeks of the season is Seattle going up against top defenses with great pass rush and ability to seal the edges containing him.. You must be able to do this if not, it's going to be a long day for your defense, not to mention contending with lynch and turbin... oh and Percy.....

Yep that is sure going to be hard seeing as how Denver had more qb pressures and only 3 fewer sacks during the season than Seattle did. Lets also go ahead a give Seattle the advantage in on the Denver O line that gave up 20 sacks and 54 qb pressures all season, but don't worry you have a good point, that Seattle O Line that gave up 44 sacks is way better ...........

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
davidonmi":3hohbp84 said:
I can see why people in Seattle kill themselves, they live amongst a bunch of mindless idiots. Seriously the organization's fans have got to be some of the most dimwitted slobs ever assembled, and they are all so insecure that I can't navigate a single sports related article this week without seeing a plethora of overcompensating, unintelligible comments by these Sea-Baboons about how its their destiny to rule over the NFL.

I didn't have any feelings positive or ill towards the Seahawks before Superbowl week because I mean c'mon they're the Seahawks... what has their franchise ever accomplished other than representing one of the most depressed and suicidal cities in the US? Elephants don't pick fights with ants.

Listen Seahawks fans, grow bigger ****** or go jump off a bridge, I don't care, just stop over compensating with all this nonsense blabbering.

Your team is like a 40 year old fat virgin who got laid by an attractive girl and now thinks you're hot ****. Its called acting like you been there before. Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla because you finally have a chance to be champions. Keyword: Chance.

We are going to send you back into that rainy **** hole of ever lasting failure you crawled out from after this upcoming weekend.
there is nothing worse than fans talking like they're better than other fans because their team has won more SB's.

That Orange Mane is the worst football forum I've ever seen. It's descended now into pretty much non-stop petty, juvenile, classless trashing of the Seahawks and their fans. If you dare try to begin any kind of a football discussion there that even suggests the Seahawks deserve to be on the same field as the Broncos about all you get in response are ad hominem attacks. It's really pathetic.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Breaker":1wfi4b57 said:
Yep that is sure going to be hard seeing as how Denver had more qb pressures and only 3 fewer sacks during the season than Seattle did. Lets also go ahead a give Seattle the advantage in on the Denver O line that gave up 20 sacks and 54 qb pressures all season, but don't worry you have a good point, that Seattle O Line that gave up 44 sacks is way better ...........

Ah yes, but you didn't finish painting the whole picture. Here, let me try:

Denver's opponents had 613 pass attempts and were sacked 41 times. Added together, that's 654 total passing plays.

Seattle's opponents had 524 pass attempts and were sacked 44 times. Added together, that's 568 total passing plays.

That means that...

Denver sacked the QB 1 out of every 15.95 passing attempts.

Seattle sacked the QB 1 out of every 12.90 passing attempts.

I don't have the stats for QB pressures, but the analysis would be the same, given the disparity in the number of passing plays.

hawker84

Reaction score
Breaker":1tkuk94f said:
hawker84":1tkuk94f said:
They better figure a way to get pressure on RW, because he'll pick you apart with the best of them if given time. What you've seen in the last weeks of the season is Seattle going up against top defenses with great pass rush and ability to seal the edges containing him.. You must be able to do this if not, it's going to be a long day for your defense, not to mention contending with lynch and turbin... oh and Percy.....

You haven't played anybody Sh*t stain, anybody outside of Denver can see this. Who's the bad boys in the AFC besides the Broncos? KC? NE? SD? Those teams wouldn't even crack the top five in the NFC. The AFC is the Weak little brother of the NFC, let's see how your vaunted defensive line does come sunday... Got bad news for you, Denver is not even remotely on the same level as SF, CAR, STL, AZ, NO when it comes to defense especially in the front 7, and guess what, our D is better than all of them. But hey don't take my word for it, you'll see come Sunday... Flippin cocky Denver fans , Gotta love em... Your Defense strikes fear in NO ONE.....

you cakewalked through the regular season and you cakewalked through the playoffs. Ya but we beat KC and NE? Please, KC's an up and comer, and NE is a shell of its former self, and don't even get me started on San Diego. You'll be facing the most stacked roster in football come Sunday.

I'm sure you're in the same boat as the rest of these a**clowns that believe this...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... -KC-Chiefs

Now we're the Chiefs? Priceless

davidonmi

Reaction score
TXHawkFan":13iwz9qo said:
davidonmi":13iwz9qo said:

That Orange Mane is the worst football forum I've ever seen. It's descended now into pretty much non-stop petty, juvenile, classless trashing of the Seahawks and their fans. If you dare try to begin any kind of a football discussion there that even suggests the Seahawks deserve to be on the same field as the Broncos about all you get in response are ad hominem attacks. It's really pathetic.
our fans may be a little sensitive and sometimes overconfident however we aren't assholes like them (for the most part)

davidonmi

Reaction score
Hahahahhahaha

Oh yes, am I making the influx of new Seattle bandwagoners uncomfortable, a little too dry and hateful for your mainstream molded taste in opinions?

Get out you obnoxious ****s.
no dude, your not making anyone unconfortable you're just being an asshole

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
MrCarey":2dzxy8k8 said:
I can't even read their boards. They know nothing outside of the Broncos, and they're super smug. God I hope we win.

This. Trying to read their boards in the past was painful. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed seeing the despair after the Mile High Miracle last year when we beat them.

Eldorado

Reaction score
davidonmi":28gudk4j said:
our fans may be a little sensitive and sometimes overconfident however we aren't assholes like them (for the most part)

Oh, well that's a relief.

hawker84":28gudk4j said:
You haven't played anybody Sh*t stain, anybody outside of Denver can see this. Who's the bad boys in the AFC besides the Broncos? KC? NE? SD? Those teams wouldn't even crack the top five in the NFC. The AFC is the Weak little brother of the NFC, let's see how your vaunted defensive line does come sunday... Got bad news for you, Denver is not even remotely on the same level as SF, CAR, STL, AZ, NO when it comes to defense especially in the front 7, and guess what, our D is better than all of them. But hey don't take my word for it, you'll see come Sunday... Flippin cocky Denver fans , Gotta love em... Your Defense strikes fear in NO ONE.....

you cakewalked through the regular season and you cakewalked through the playoffs. Ya but we beat KC and NE? Please, KC's an up and comer, and NE is a shell of its former self, and don't even get me started on San Diego. You'll be facing the most stacked roster in football come Sunday.

I'm sure you're in the same boat as the rest of these a**clowns that believe this...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... -KC-Chiefs

Now we're the Chiefs? Priceless

oops.

Polaris

Reaction score
Eldorado":2s2rrk9n said:
davidonmi":2s2rrk9n said:

Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.

Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods take a very dim view about things like there here.

Eldorado

Reaction score
Polaris":11lw8k6z said:
Eldorado":11lw8k6z said:
davidonmi":11lw8k6z said:

Also, that guy is getting lambasted by the steady posters in that thread. Pretty shitty thing to post, really.

Then why didn't the mods delete it (and discipline the poster)? I know the mods were take a very dim view about things like there here.

Mods there take a very strict hands off approach. Basically you have to threaten somebodies family to get kicked off there. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.

Latest posts