This tells you pretty much everything you need to know...

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Watch from 5:20 to 6:40.

This will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about the team ;)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's absolutely a mindset of a winning team and these guys will continue to grow together and feed off the 'do your job as hard as you can and worry about who gets the credit latter' mentality.

It's truly awesome to see this team coming together and starting to believe in themselves as a team.

toffee

Reaction score

Watch from 5:20 to 6:40.

This will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about the team ;)

Talks are cheap, lots of players coaches all talked the talk. Our boys are walking the walk, every week, someone stepped up, finding ways to win. Never played down to opponents' level, we played our game. We are fortunate that our team is outperforming expectations, and getting better week after week.

Go Hawks.

Last edited:

keasley45

Reaction score
The other thing i really enjoy is having a qb who, when he's asked a question about how a play unfolded, can provide a detailed xs and os breakdown of what he saw, hoe it happened, and why they did what they did. It shows he knows his stuff.

I'm sure it gives Lock and DK confidence that if they do what they're supposed to do on a given play, that they'll see the ball.

sutz

Reaction score
The other thing i really enjoy is having a qb who, when he's asked a question about how a play unfolded, can provide a detailed xs and os breakdown of what he saw, hoe it happened, and why they did what they did. It shows he knows his stuff.

I'm sure it gives Lock and DK confidence that if they do what they're supposed to do on a given play, that they'll see the ball.
You can't get better unless you have a clear and unbiased view of what really happened. 🤷‍♂️

hoxrox

Reaction score

100%. Everytime I watch a Geno presser, he really impresses with his football IQ and breakdown of the plays. On top of that, you have a savvy player like Lockett who can spot tendencies in the defense and exploit its weaknesses. It's no wonder why this offense is performing at a high level right now.

StoneCold

Reaction score
That was a remarkable press conference. I don't know that Ive seen one where 3 players are at the podium at once. Is that unusual?

There was a calmness to all of them that I don't recall from the past as well. Im going to call it the Geno Vibe. He very smoove.

sutz

Reaction score
That was a remarkable press conference. I don't know that Ive seen one where 3 players are at the podium at once. Is that unusual?

There was a calmness to all of them that I don't recall from the past as well. Im going to call it the Geno Vibe. He very smoove.
Yes, it's unusual, and it was the players who set it up that way, not the media.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Starting to garner more respect
I know that power rankings are meaningless but it’s nice to see that some actually admire what Pete is building