This just wasn't our year...musings on the 2015 season

thebanjodude

Reaction score
It's been apparent since the offseason that something was off. The protracted contract negotiations with Russ. Kam's holdout. The epic failure that was the Cary Williams experiment. Numerous blown 4th quarter leads. Graham going out for the season just as Russell started to catch fire.

There were a lot of bright spots. Russell's torrid late season stretch. Doug Baldwin's first 1000 yard season. Lockett showing that he is the piece we've been missing on offense since Tate left. Another year as the top scoring offense. A heart attack inducing stunner in Minnesota.

This team is still one of the elite teams in the NFL. I would like to see Sweezy walk. The pressures he gives up have just killed us in multiple playoff games (remember the sack right before halftime in Atlanta?). I want to see the Seahawks start to value pass protection aptitude in their offensive line, and wouldn't mind them spending a high pick in the draft on it. I'm excited to see what the WR corps can do with a (hopefully) healthy Richardson. I'm cautiously optimistic about Graham's potential to become a key part in our offense. The number one position I'd like to see them address is DT. We need a pocket pusher, an Aaron Donald or Kawaan Short.

I really hope that this loss puts some of the fire back in their bellies. I want to see them take the league by storm next year.

Latest posts