The Seahawk tattoo. (Post yours here.)

BlueTalon

Reaction score
rainger":r6q5xrdz said:
I have seen various tattoo treads on this site in the past few years. Lets get this as a sticky for tattoo art. Post your picture of Hawks tattoo art here.
Since you asked so nicely...

IMG 6428med IMG 6429med IMG 6431cropmed

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":326js2f3 said:
rainger":326js2f3 said:

Looks nice man, dig the old school traditional style. :th2thumbs:

That inside the elbow feels good huh? About the only time I've really been HOLY S%^& is the soft skin inside elbow area. Yikes.
It is funny the 12th man flag was the most painful. There were parts in the inside that you feel the hurt, but the full on fill of the color on the flag and banner was near the end and I was a bit raw by then. Finally at the end he added the red in between the wings and I was ready for it to be over. LOL.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Hey Blue Talon great Tats. I think I have seen them before but thanks for adding them to the Tattoo thread. That is some serious work.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3w0gcf9q said:
rainger":3w0gcf9q said:

Looks nice man, dig the old school traditional style. :th2thumbs:

That inside the elbow feels good huh? About the only time I've really been HOLY S%^& is the soft skin inside elbow area. Yikes.
Gotta admit shoulders are nothing I have both done and my right arm has a large dragon that wraps around to the underside, there was some hurt there but the inside of the forearm is way more tender.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Come on. I know there are many many more Hawk tattoos on the users of this site. I have seen them periodically before in various treads.

Show us your stuff. Post your picture. Lets get all the tattoos into 1 thread for convenience.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
OK I booked my appointment for Feb 16th 2015 to add another banner to the tattoo with an XLIX.

Premature maybe. Confident, I hope so. Jinxing the team, naw in the past yes, but not this team.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I've put it on other threads, but here is mine. It was a xmas present from my wife in 2011. I guess someone at .com like it, because it was used for their Seahawk tattoo feature a couple of years ago, which was pretty cool.

Attachments

• HawkTattoo.jpg
    HawkTattoo.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 827

HawkHouse

Reaction score
I think Blue Talon has the sickest Seahawks tats, I've seen a few others and they're all killer, ...

BT has the epic canvas, awesome!

I remember when I first saw it, I thought it said "Boston" in between the logos on his back piece. The lighting was bad on the pic I looked at so it was kind of a set up, IMO. lol

Anyway, love seeing my fellow devoted 12's getting branded as such ...

Latest posts