The power of positive synergy...

kearly

Reaction score
chawx":1disag8x said:
kearly":1disag8x said:
Very cool. What's the relevance of #70? High school jersey number?

Nah, there was no Russell Wilson's back then and my parents thought I was too small to play football and never let me play. It's actually a really dorky story, the 70 signifies the level of my World of Warcraft character (max level) at the time I got the jersey (probably 06-07).

Burning Crusade FTW. I had more 70s than I care to admit.

#70 was my jersey number, my younger brother's too.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Awesome story.

Thanks for sharing and have a great time at the game.

DHawk

Reaction score
kearly":3g5hijuq said:
chawx":3g5hijuq said:
kearly":3g5hijuq said:
Very cool. What's the relevance of #70? High school jersey number?

Nah, there was no Russell Wilson's back then and my parents thought I was too small to play football and never let me play. It's actually a really dorky story, the 70 signifies the level of my World of Warcraft character (max level) at the time I got the jersey (probably 06-07).

Burning Crusade FTW. I had more 70s than I care to admit.

#70 was my jersey number, my younger brother's too.

Waaaay too many here too... some duplicate classes ><

Anyway... Congrats Chawx, that is soooo awesome dude. Also, where do you work dude? Wish I could deck out my work area that way with the foot-stool and all!

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Here are some updates. :th2thumbs:

Attachments

• Arrival.JPG
    Arrival.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 729
  • Tickets.JPG
    Tickets.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 729
  • OnField.JPG
    OnField.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 729

cacksman

Reaction score
That's gotta be an awesome experience man, congrats!

Back to the article. I especially liked this:

On the first day of meetings in 2010, Carroll asked players to stand up and choose a new seat, to take a fresh perspective as they started a new season. "One guy in the back of the auditorium didn't switch seats," says Matt Hasselbeck, the Seahawks' starting quarterback that year. "He was a big-money guy, a starter. And he was gone a week later. Pete didn't care about the seats. He just wants to know who's with him."

Houshmazilly?

Killa Kam

Reaction score
cacksman":289h0mns said:
That's gotta be an awesome experience man, congrats!

Back to the article. I especially liked this:

On the first day of meetings in 2010, Carroll asked players to stand up and choose a new seat, to take a fresh perspective as they started a new season. "One guy in the back of the auditorium didn't switch seats," says Matt Hasselbeck, the Seahawks' starting quarterback that year. "He was a big-money guy, a starter. And he was gone a week later. Pete didn't care about the seats. He just wants to know who's with him."

Houshmazilly?
Housh wasn't cut until after training camp I believe, so it couldn't of been him

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Thats awesome man. Great story.

Ive been having a hard time picking out a Hawk hat too this year. Now Ive found one. Love Seahawk Grey! Sometimes wish we still had a grey helmets