The player mostly likely to be traded away...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Some silly FO will fall for the fact that Smith collected the championship-winning interception (made possible by Sherm), an easy pick on Peyton Manning (made possible by our D-line) and a fumble recovery in the Super Bowl (made possible by Byron Maxwell, and assume he's worth more than he is.

I'd still consider him a worthy candidate for our roster, of course, and I'm not confident enough in our OLB rotation to let him go TOO easily. But if someone comes knocking with a 3rd-rounder, PCJS would be silly not to listen. A fifth would probably be closer to "no thanks" territory.

two dog

Reaction score
Malcom Smith has a lot more than the Super Bowl on his resume'. Every time he's been called upon,
he has stepped up and played pretty damned well. He will probably be gone in free agency after
this year, but I wouldn't trade him right now.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Biggiec76":1vzwlhab said:
Turbin
Kearse
Maxwell

Man, I can't see trading Kearse or Maxwell at all. Both are low cost options getting better and better.

dradee

Reaction score
two dog":1xk2naay said:
Malcom Smith has a lot more than the Super Bowl on his resume'. Every time he's been called upon,
he has stepped up and played pretty damned well. He will probably be gone in free agency after
this year, but I wouldn't trade him right now.

Ditto, he has been nothing but a big play machine. Way under valued.

danp1990

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1yilbi3n said:
SacHawk2.0":1yilbi3n said:
Malcolm Smith. For a 3rd.
Not that we'd do it but if there ever was a time to trade him it would be now. Given his position and our depth at LB. (Though I think it'd be stupid given he's still on a rookie contract for quite awhile). Tarvaris Jackson would make more sense if we think Pryor is all that.

What Depth are you guy's talking about??? Heath Farewell, Michael Morgan? What Depth?.... these guy's are just special team guys. we dont have depth thats why we're gona draft 2 LB's in this draft, plus there's K.J wrights contract coming up then B.Wags in 2015. So enlighten me with the Depth Aspect,I do Agree with Malcolm maybe being traded tho :? it is his contract yr. plus him being the Superbowl MVP and all does help. I think we're going to draft LB Brock Coyle from Montana in the 4th 108 and LB Carlos Fields Winston Salem State University 5th Round 172 to man the SAM spot. I really think Bruce Irvin moving back to DE .

rcaido

Reaction score
I wish i can trade some fans away...Why would you want to even trade anyone right now. The only crappy people worth trading is our O-line no one is going to give up a draft pick for these guys.

Latest posts