The Official how much did you spend on SB champ merch thread

Vetamur

Reaction score
2 jerseys with super bowl logos (Wilson, Kam..to go with the home Harvin I bought after the Saints game), two set of assorted cups, a few banners and a hat. Will make one more order this week.

OP
OP
seahawksfan28

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
I got a Wilson SB jersey and SB hat before the game but couldnt wear it till today. It feels amazing!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Around $600....keep in mind our dollar sucks again compared to the USD....so the visa will reflect more. Got the dog a new collar...a new clock...and the usual clothing. Really want an elite jersey with the super bowl patch...even a limited would do. Don't really want the game one and don't wanna cheapy from China. Anyone know if they typically make more?

Canhawks

Reaction score
$300 on a ball,banner and a nice case for the ball.Didn't want to spend too much,just gonna have to do it again next year!

GCrow

Reaction score
Not much of a jersey guy, but may finally have to pop the cherry and get one with the SuperBowl logo patch.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing yet. That will drastically change next payday.

Hop_Head

Reaction score
$161 and I will probably be eating roman noodles til Friday, but it's worth it.

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm now glad I didn't get the NFC Champions hat. My wife talked me out of it at the time and told me to wait for the Super Bowl Champions hat. While the NFC hat is pretty bad ass, why on earth would I ever wear that one now that we won the Superbowl??

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
$260.00 so far

Hoodie, short sleeve tee, long sleeve tee, hat, and a bunch of other crap

Probably done except for one nice collectible item

flmmkrz

Reaction score
So far just 100, a long sleeve, a short sleeve and a shirt for my girl. Not close to done yet, those were the impulse purchases now come the jerseys etc which I needed to ponder on.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
seattlest7":3bawn7nq said:
Awfully stupid question, but did the players wear "charcoal" or "grey" in the locker room/on the field? I see two different shades are for sale at NFL.com http://www.nflshop.com/2013_Trophy_Coll ... ahawks-2.2

I saw both on the field. Wilson had a charcoal shirt, but Malcolm SMith was wearing a grey sweatshirt. I think they were handing out both colors to players.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
volsunghawk":13afx498 said:
$150 so far, but if they come out with an elite Chancellor jersey with the SB patch, it's mine.

Are they making ANY Elite jerseys with the SB patches?

Ordered the hat, two shirts, and not done yet.