The Official 49ers Respect Thread

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Vb9er":3qxkhszu said:
NFSeahawks628":3qxkhszu said:
I respect their team not their lame fans though.

As Radish says... :141847_bnono:

As I know it does not represent the whole fan base but http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...opcorn-on-navorro-bowman-as-he-was-carted-off My point is there are lame fans that represent every team. Don't judge based on a few bad apples.

Agreed.

But lets not allow this thread to turn into something the OP didn't intend ... not saying you are but just a reminder this thread is here to allow, those who choose to give respect, a platform to do so.

Much Respect

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I must also give respect to the Niners. I dispise Sean Payton more than Harbaugh. At least the Niners aren't cheap shot artists and are true tough guys. Jim harbaugh was pretty classy in defeat, I just wish he wouldn't do stupid sh*t like fake punt at the end of the Carolina game. Harbaugh could be the best coach in the NFL. Either way I hope Bowman recovers and after today I have found new respect for their organization. 5 out of 6 wins on the road is awesome. If Colin grows up and starts showing some maturity, they will be Super Bowl champions real soon.