The Official 49ers Respect Thread

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":18bupry8 said:
This is F'n stupid.

The OP is usually one of the first to start talking crap about the Seahawks failures after games, and now he is one of the first to put up a respect the 49ers?

How about you actually respect the Seahawks?

Does it matter? The intention was good, give him props for that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":26q7ewaw said:
You're right Bobby, they played the way they needed to.

I think we are playing much to much "not to lose" but its worked our so far.

:les:
They played their ass off as did our team. I agree bigtime with your last line Les!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I respect their team not their lame fans though.

As Radish says... :141847_bnono:

DistantHawk

Reaction score
They were very impressive. Wishing speedy recoveries to Iupati and Bowman. Here's to more contests like that in the future. :thirishdrinkers:

Chapman

Reaction score
Chill Pandion.
Your not all Rainbows and Sunshine either.
Why take a positive thread and make it negative?
With a day like today it would be nice if the playground would control itself so the moderators could enjoy this for awhile.
GO HAWKS!

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Wow! Not only to that bad ass de defense, but I am done making fun of Kaepernick. The guy, that whole team, is a ferocious bunch of real football players.

That is what makes it fun. That is what makes it real

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
GCrow":2gcpisdn said:
That might have been the best football game i've ever watched, and I hated every second of it.

Loathe the 9ers more than anything but this describes my feelings...
[youtube]kmTK_eSOCN4[/youtube]
Yep, would have prefered them punching it in for a TD instead of a FG at the end, to get a little breathing room, I'll take a W though. :)

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2rscpj90 said:
I respect their team not their lame fans though.

As Radish says... :141847_bnono:

Good thing I wasn't talking about their fans, but what happened on the field. The 49ers showed up and battled, they deserve to be proud. We as Seahawks fans have every reason to be even prouder, that game was amazing.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
What a war we truly earned it!!!
They are a great great team

mrblitz

Reaction score
people have already mentioned it; and it might be true. it could easily turn out that this here nfc championship game was the 'real' super bowl.

nfc had a 10-6 team stay at home for the playoffs. afc allowed an 8-8 team into the tournament.

i think the seahawks will beat the broncos.

Reaction score
Chapman":2b2sqrjq said:
Chill Pandion.
Your not all Rainbows and Sunshine either.
Why take a positive thread and make it negative?
With a day like today it would be nice if the playground would control itself so the moderators could enjoy this for awhile.
GO HAWKS!

This. The game today was one for the ages. Completely epic from start to finish. Started with a turnover, ended with a turnover. This was genuinely one of the best games of football i've ever seen. It was just brutal and the fact we won it speaks dividends. 9ers came to play and they did not back down one bit. That has to be respected.

That Anchorman video posted is perfect, and I genuinely think that today opened a new chapter in NFL and between our two teams. We gained each others respect. That can only be good for the game.

kmedic

Reaction score
I respect the hell out of SF, especially that defense, and their coaching staff. I do think Colin is a bit arrogant, but he's still a baller and backs it up, much like Sherman.

I do agree with the previous posters though that I HATE most SF fans. I can't stand their immature low blow statements on national forums, etc. And after living in SF for a few years I can vouch that they are one of the worst sports towns in America. Bad sports radio and a bunch of bandwagon fans.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
They are a very good team that I love to hate. Still, they played a great game and were a worthy opponent. I have a feeling Kaepernick will be a thorn in our side for some time to come. Sucks about Bowman, I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Great respect for them. Every point and yard was earned today. And I hope their guys get healed up soon.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am just glad we fumbled the ball after Bowman got the ball. Niners made a hell of a game out of it. Their defense prevented the avalanche from happening and kept it within a score.

Now I know that if the Niners won this game that they would not have a respect thread, but that's the Niners.
I am worried about Bowman, I really like that guy and I hope his knee is going to be OK. Same thing with Iupati.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Christ! They have the best 4 LBs in football. Not the best team of LBs. The single Best LBs in the NFL! bowman, Willis, Smith, and brooks. Hell, I would be in line for a new coaching job if I had those 4.

That OLine, and to add the potential of #7?!

This will be fun for years

bandiger

Reaction score
They had to go through some tough road games, I respect that tenacity. The fan base is arrogant and the QB needs to be a bit more reserved with that swagger and attire.