The NFL is becoming unwatchable with all these flags

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
that is all. I can barely celebrate anything anymore cause i just excpect a flag all the time

mrdaija

Reaction score
The call on Browner was easily the most egregious call I've seen all season.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Which one ? The personal foul call was also bullsh*t. What's Browner supposed to do when he's within 1 foot of the football?

Oh yea, I forgot, let him catch it and score. The NFL wants 50-48 games.

Sturm

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":j05gwjbc said:
that is all. I can barely celebrate anything anymore cause i just excpect a flag all the time

Could not agree more. The Personal Foul penalites on touching WR going over the middle are particulary frustrating. Like you, I expect a flag every time.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
There are times when they are deserved, today, was not the case (on any of them). I feel like too many games I come away crying about the refs and I really hate to be that guy, but come on...

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Hawks46":399b6mw8 said:
Which one ? The personal foul call was also bullsh*t. What's Browner supposed to do when he's within 1 foot of the football?

Oh yea, I forgot, let him catch it and score. The NFL wants 50-48 games.

What he said

Reaneypark

Reaction score
It is so lame. More athletic displays and less old fat guys in stripes please.

Steve2222

Reaction score
The penalties being called are so frustrating and basically my only concern with this defense. It seems like refs come into Seahawks games alert on throwing flags against us due to our well documented physical style of play.

That holding call on Browner on 3 and 16.....seriously????

Appleegg1

Reaction score
I can only imagine what it would be like if you were a fan of the losing team.

The new rules are ruining the game. If the nfl starts seeing declining numbers, I hope they realize why.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Someone got mad at me in chat because I expected a flag after a 3rd down play, I mean thats how ridiculous it's getting, but I mean you almost expect it now. So when it doesn't actually happen it's surprising.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Its a joke.

Nothing more frustrating than watching drives extended due to TERRIBLE calls. That "holding" call on Browner was beyond stupid on 3rd and forever.

All the BS personal foul calls all over football are making it nearly unwatchable.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":105ndlbf said:
Someone got mad at me in chat because I expected a flag after a 3rd down play, I mean thats how ridiculous it's getting, but I mean you almost expect it now. So when it doesn't actually happen it's surprising.

I was SHOCKED there was no PI called on the 4th down final play.

I mean, Browner was in the area. Seems to be all it takes.

bigwrm

Reaction score
I didn't like a couple of the personal foul calls, but overall I thought the refs were pretty fair in this one. There were too many flags but the team needs to take responsibility for it and fix them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bigwrm":1l2kp2jk said:
I didn't like a couple of the personal foul calls, but overall I thought the refs were pretty fair in this one. There were too many flags but the team needs to take responsibility for it and fix them.
Disagree. The zebras had as bad of a game today as our O-coord and offensive line had today. Piss poor!

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3bc7evp9 said:
NFSeahawks628":3bc7evp9 said:

I was SHOCKED there was no PI called on the 4th down final play.

I mean, Browner was in the area. Seems to be all it takes.

I totally expected that too.

el capitan

Reaction score
The refs are ruining the games but they're only enforcing the rules put upon them by Roger Goodell and his player safety campaign.

No one wants to see these guys get hurt but it's getting insane now, they get paid millions of dollars for a reason. It's like telling all the nascar drivers that they can't do over 30 and they can't overtake.

Smellyman

Reaction score
The one on Wright I thought was bogus too.

Gruden begrudginly seemed ok with it, but in his heart he thought no

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The defenseless receiver penalties are driving me nuts. A guy goes up for the ball and the defender is supposed to let him catch it? The defender is going full speed to break up the pass.

I know some receivers have been knocked silly by those hits, but that is the risk you take going high in the middle of the field. The defenders need to be able to make a play and not just sit back and watch.