Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/764147701369888768[/tweet]
Matt Flynn'd LMAO

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Fade":21zxd0er said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/764147701369888768[/tweet]
Matt Flynn'd LMAO
Looks like "trouble in 49'er paradise". As usual cannot wait for the spin from the usual suspects, it should be delicious as always! :2thumbs:

NINEster

Reaction score
Joygazm":3bmhrkso said:
Kaepernick in the same conversation as Dalton, Romo, and Palmer makes a mockery of good but not great QB's.

Dalton never won a playoff game.
Romo won 2? playoff games.
Palmer won 1 or 2? playoff games.

Kap has already won 4 playoff games, 3 of them on the road.

I'd say I'd be embarrassed of being a Bengal/Cowboy/Cardinal fan based on those undeniable facts.

Two years ago, the whole Dalton/Kap consecutive draft pick looked like a big mistake in national eyes. Now it doesn't.

We tend to flip flop pretty hard as fans (general fans).

Seahawk fans have a lot of nice, convenient upper hands in these debates with their greater success than the Niners in recent years (for no other reason than just the Wins trumps all), but if a Bengal fan talked excessive crap about Kap and you retort back with 4-2 over 0-5 or whatever it is, WTF can he say to that? That the Bengals simply never had Niner level talent? That the Houston Texans, Pittsburgh Steelers, and San Diego Chargers were dynasties compared to the Packers, Panthers, Seahawks?

At what point are we going to stop the stupid narrative that the Harbaugh Niners were extreme juggernauts at 21 roster spots while carrying the QB position?

And IF, JUST IF, young Colin "no longer has it"........who is to blame more.....HIM or HIS TEAM/COACHING STAFF/FRONT OFFICE?

Try this battle on NEUTRAL ground (let alone on Niner turf), and see how far you get. :2thumbs:

NINEster

Reaction score
All the time.

Now when are you gonna come over to the Webzone and duke it out on behalf of your Hawks?

chris98251

Reaction score
NINEster":1fjl7ogj said:
Joygazm":1fjl7ogj said:
Kaepernick in the same conversation as Dalton, Romo, and Palmer makes a mockery of good but not great QB's.

I'd say I'd be embarrassed of being a Bengal/Cowboy/Cardinal fan based on those undeniable facts.

Two years ago, the whole Dalton/Kap consecutive draft pick looked like a big mistake in national eyes. Now it doesn't.

Seahawk fans have a lot of nice, convenient upper hands in these debates with their greater success than the Niners in recent years (for no other reason than just the Wins trumps all), but if a Bengal fan talked excessive crap about Kap and you retort back with 4-2 over 0-5 or whatever it is, WTF can he say to that? That the Bengals simply never had Niner level talent? That the Houston Texans, Pittsburgh Steelers, and San Diego Chargers were dynasties compared to the Packers, Panthers, Seahawks?

At what point are we going to stop the stupid narrative that the Harbaugh Niners were extreme juggernauts at 21 roster spots while carrying the QB position?

And IF, JUST IF, young Colin "no longer has it"........who is to blame more.....HIM or HIS TEAM/COACHING STAFF/FRONT OFFICE?

Try this battle on NEUTRAL ground (let alone on Niner turf), and see how far you get. :2thumbs:

th

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":1gmj1obc said:
All the time.

Now when are you gonna come over to the Webzone and duke it out on behalf of your Hawks?
We've had regulars from here go there and once they find out they are from here it's an pretty much an instant ban. Can you imagine how fast we'd all be gone over there if we posted what you have over here??? We wouldn't last 5 posts.

We give opposing fans a lot of rope here, hoping to encourage good sound football discussion, what you and some others have posted here would have gotten bans at most other sports forums.

Don't get me wrong, I read the webzone for craps and giggles as its fun watching the extreme clowns go ballistic like Living/Elquapo/Stud (all the same person), then agree with himself via the other screen name.

I really don't get the need to go over and post at other teams forums. Not worth the time or energy, and why go and piss off the real and true rational fan of said forums just to be a Richard Cranium?

The webzone is niners fan territory. As much as the place is a dumpster fire IMHO, I don't ever expect to read anything positive Hawks related, and would never go and "white knight" there for my team or said players on my team like that has been done here by Niner fans quite often, as I would be wasting my time and energy trying to change minds that are not going to be changed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2oj9kq8d said:
NINEster":2oj9kq8d said:
Joygazm":2oj9kq8d said:

th
That was the beginning of the end of the Kraeppernick era right there.
What a beautiful thing! 8)

Laloosh

Reaction score
NINEster":1n5iq57a said:
All the time.

When it's possible to have an actual conversation. I tried a couple of years back. Not conducive to reasonable back and forth.

Think I was banned for forwarding a screen shot to a moderator, of the PM that I was sent by a member threatening to hack .NET if I didn't stop posting there.