The Donkey homerism is going full tilt

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Jesus you can't go anywhere without running into a billion uninformed Pony homers. I spent 3 hours fighting with a Donkey fan who though their defense was better than ours and when I finally got him to admit they weren't he still kept going on about how he expect 7 sacks and they were gonna hold Lynch to 40 yards. These guys are gonna be worse than Niner trolls by next Sunday.....

-The Glove-

Reaction score
He thinks the Broncos D is better than Seattle's? You just wasted 3 hours arguing with a goofus. He sure got you

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1nwynyn7 said:
He thinks the Broncos D is better than Seattle's? You just wasted 3 hours arguing with a goofus. He sure got you

This. The phrase goes as such: Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2qva6v7w said:
-The Glove-":2qva6v7w said:

This. The phrase goes as such: Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Yeppers, Mark Twain said it, its been in my sig since my day one here!

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Treefiddy":3s4gffy6 said:
Jesus you can't go anywhere without running into a billion uninformed Pony homers. I spent 3 hours fighting with a Donkey fan who though their defense was better than ours and when I finally got him to admit they weren't he still kept going on about how he expect 7 sacks and they were gonna hold Lynch to 40 yards. These guys are gonna be worse than Niner trolls by next Sunday.....
That's three hours of your life you won't get back bro.

OrFan

Reaction score
You wasted three hours of your life on that? The answer is to laugh and move on.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":8nay69jw said:
Hawkalypse":8nay69jw said:
Largent80":8nay69jw said:
Even Giraffes pummel donkeys.

Lowerdexpectations
Lmao, looks like what's about to happen on Feb 2.

Not enough blood and gore. More like a lion ripping the soft underbelly out of the prey.

Aaaaaaaand boom!

[youtube]9ip4AKdKiZA[/youtube]

Not for the faint-hearted, apologies to the mods if they don't like it :180670:

White Devil

Reaction score
It's everywhere. Heard some guys talking about the game today and they felt like the Broncos are gonna win. So I walked over and asked why they thought that.

1. Seattle is not good on offense, so I don't think they can score on the Broncos.

2. Seattle is a dome team, and the Superbowl is outside this year in cold weather. When informed that Seattle isn't a dome team, first a look of "Are you sure?", then, "yea, well it's gonna be cold and the Broncos ARE from Denver".

Now granted I didn't really know these guys, so I have no idea how much of a football fan they are, can't be too much of a fan if you don't know that Seattle no longer plays in a dome. I have a feeling that this is the thinking of most uninformed, casual football fans that have absolutely no idea WTF they're talking about.

I would also caution all my fellow Hawks fans to just smile and go along with these talking points that are going to be thrown out more and more over the next week from so called "fans".

Most of these people have absolutely NO CLUE who, or what this franchise is. They will know very soon.

I will now illustrate this with a clip from the classic film Smokey & The Bandit.

Move over son, The Snowman is coming through!

[youtube]XqtjMtEkDhY[/youtube]

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
HawksSoc":30y3m96s said:
Sarlacc83":30y3m96s said:
Hawkalypse":30y3m96s said:
Largent80":30y3m96s said:
Even Giraffes pummel donkeys.

Lowerdexpectations
Lmao, looks like what's about to happen on Feb 2.

Not enough blood and gore. More like a lion ripping the soft underbelly out of the prey.

Aaaaaaaand boom!

[youtube]9ip4AKdKiZA[/youtube]

Not for the faint-hearted, apologies to the mods if they don't like it :180670:
Lol, foreshadowing I see as the donkey with the biggest head gets done first.

Latest posts