The Colin Kaepernick obsession at .net

rideaducati

Reaction score
It should be "too much rope".

Seeing people botch simple words bugs me too Ro.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2how9nt8 said:
Blaming auto-correct is like blaming your keyboard. Being too lazy to fix it before submitting the post is not an excuse. :D

Professor Deschain, out.
Hahahaha!!!!!

I am multi-tasking this while doing a brake job on my pickup. Not the lazy stuff either. Rotors, calipers and pads. So cut me a little slack.. It's a 3/4 ton and that makes everything worse.

pe8u9yra.jpg

To keep it on topic, there are kids running around all over the place, so whenever I bump something I just say "KAEPERNICK!"

Marvin49

Reaction score
The Radish":1r1ayvz7 said:
Thanks for getting this back on track.

BTW how nice of you as a group to put aside your differences and at least say Happy Anniversary to Marvin.

After all he has enough problems in his life being a ninnir fan.

:lol:

LOL. :D

General Manager

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2vejn7cv said:
loafoftatupu":2vejn7cv said:
General Manager":2vejn7cv said:
Everyone has the right to have him as there avatar but it looks bad and I'm not sure there really a Hawks fan.
The "right"?

And its "They're" in the form that you used it.

Thanks,

Roland
Roland would have used the correct "it's". Impostor.

Thanks for the correction Roland I hope you know your that your in for a full time job policing my posts though.

Subzero717

Reaction score
General Manager":bzyrtdbf said:
RolandDeschain":bzyrtdbf said:
loafoftatupu":bzyrtdbf said:
General Manager":bzyrtdbf said:
Everyone has the right to have him as there avatar but it looks bad and I'm not sure there really a Hawks fan.
The "right"?

And its "They're" in the form that you used it.

Thanks,

Roland
Roland would have used the correct "it's". Impostor.

Thanks for the correction Roland I hope you no your that your in for a full time job policing my posts though.

Fixed before Roland. :cool:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
General Manager":2tocxx1s said:
Thanks for the correction Roland I hope you know your that your in for a full time job policing my posts though.
I gave you up as a lost cause a long time ago. 8)

CALIHAWK1":2tocxx1s said:
Fixed before Roland. :cool:
Stop riding my coattails like Patrick Peterson's trying to ride Sherman's! DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ME!

dunceface

Reaction score
Things I learned in this thread

Marvin finally admitted that Wilson is a better QB/person than Kap

Kap intentionally and maliciously lied

Marvin is an inexhaustible excuse machine

Harby should start Gabbert against Seattle from now on

.net TOTALLY DOES NOT have an obsession with Kaeperfib!

Kaeperliar just wants to swim free with the dolphins
20130713 181828

Got it! Thanks guys

Scottemojo

Reaction score
JKent82":2kry36sc said:
Seanhawk":2kry36sc said:
During the draft process, I repeatedly said I hoped the Hawks wouldn't take him so I wouldn't have to cheer for that smug douchebag.

Really? Did anyone else get this vibe from him predraft? Like at all? He seemed pretty down to earth to me.
I thought he was a self centered douche bag pre draft.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dunceface":2eqokafs said:

20130713 181828

Got it! Thanks guys
You pretty much sumed it up.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":377m33rf said:
dunceface":377m33rf said:

20130713 181828

Got it! Thanks guys
You pretty much sumed it up.
In before Ro tells you it's "summed".

Deputy HFSD1 on the job sir!

BTW, that pic is quite disturbing.......

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2n7003f4 said:
JKent82":2n7003f4 said:
Seanhawk":2n7003f4 said:
During the draft process, I repeatedly said I hoped the Hawks wouldn't take him so I wouldn't have to cheer for that smug douchebag.

Really? Did anyone else get this vibe from him predraft? Like at all? He seemed pretty down to earth to me.

I actually don't think he's a douche even now, I think a more accurate description would be to say he is a bit overly macho and immature. Splitting hairs, I know.

Truthfully, I didn't see any of this from him during his time at Nevada. What was it that tipped you off?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
kearly":1d9mpcgi said:
Scottemojo":1d9mpcgi said:
JKent82":1d9mpcgi said:
Seanhawk":1d9mpcgi said:

I actually don't think he's a douche even now, I think a more accurate description would be to say he is a bit overly macho and immature. Splitting hairs, I know.

Truthfully, I didn't see any of this from him during his time at Nevada. What was it that tipped you off?
I saw a post game piece with Kaeperchoke at Nevada and I didn't get the idea that he was at all a Douche, in fact I didn't hear any of the smug, closed up, holier than you crap that he spews now. He seemed genuinely happy and like he was having a great time.

Then before the draft I randomly caught another one on some senior pro day piece. I remember thinking the guy sounded like a solid dude. He sounded appreciative and pleasant. Not a single negative or short comment. Now he just acts like he is King Kaeperstank and that he is burdened by popularity.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2xx13as4 said:
kearly":2xx13as4 said:
Scottemojo":2xx13as4 said:
JKent82":2xx13as4 said:

I saw a post game piece with Kaeperchoke at Nevada and I didn't get the idea that he was at all a Douche, in fact I didn't hear any of the smug, closed up, holier than you crap that he spews now. He seemed genuinely happy and like he was having a great time.

Then before the draft I randomly caught another one on some senior pro day piece. I remember thinking the guy sounded like a solid dude. He sounded appreciative and pleasant. Not a single negative or short comment. Now he just acts like he is King Kaeperstank and that he is burdened by popularity.

I think he's a good kid and enjoys the celebrity, but for lack of a better term he is always kinda uncomfortable, not sure exactly what he should do...and it all ends up kinda dorky. LOL.

When he's on camera, I just think he really uncomfortable. I just watched the presser again last night after he signed his contract and there are times that he is literally shaking. He's still nervous and at times it causes him to say something stupid and easily misinterpreted.

I could also do without the photoshoots and all that. :D

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":7aveipjr said:
I think he's a good kid and enjoys the celebrity, but for lack of a better term he is always kinda uncomfortable, not sure exactly what he should do...and it all ends up kinda dorky. LOL.

When he's on camera, I just think he really uncomfortable. I just watched the presser again last night after he signed his contract and there are times that he is literally shaking. He's still nervous and at times it causes him to say something stupid and easily misinterpreted.

I could also do without the photoshoots and all that. :D

Please... He's a tool.