The Blind Side was BS

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Last I heard the rich always wanted to get richer...this may apply to both sides but I always questioned their motives.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
"I highly doubt Oher and his lawyers would bring forth this lawsuit if there was absolutely nothing financial to benefit from."
Then you aren't familiar with shyster lawyers and gold digging wives. Michael is going to end up with no money, no wife, no family and a damaged reputation. This is why he was in a conservatorship, to protect him from himself..

Dude made like 35M playing in the league, so if he didn't save any of that? That's on him.

From what I've read this lawsuit is specifically in regards to earnings he never received from the movie/Disney that he and his lawyers think the family got.

Donn2390

Reaction score
And you know this how? He's reportedly worth over 15 million. He's been with the same woman for over 18 years. He has four kids. And is his reputation damaged? We'll see...

Weird response.
Yes, been together 17 years, married just five months ago

Donn2390

Reaction score
Dude made like 35M playing in the league, so if he didn't save any of that? That's on him.

From what I've read this lawsuit is specifically in regards to earnings he never received from the movie/Disney that he and his lawyers think the family got.
According to Sean and his attorney, none of the family got a dime for the movie. They didn't write the book, didn't own the rights, didn't act in the movie, they had no part in the movie, they were just characters in a book. No reason they would be paid. Sean stated, "they didn't offer any money, I didn't ask for any money, none was received."
They are a very successful business family, I would bet they have records up the backside to prove what they say. The son has texts from 2020 with Michael demanding $15 mil or he will release a degrading story on the family. We shall see...

Donn2390

Reaction score
So how do you know that he'll be broke, without a wife or family and his reputation damaged? You never answered that.
JMHO, he has taken a huge bite out of the hands that fed him and will lose trying to blackmail the family. He is a victim himself, of a corrupt attorney and a wife.

NoGain

Reaction score
According to Sean and his attorney, none of the family got a dime for the movie. They didn't write the book, didn't own the rights, didn't act in the mover, they had no part in the movie, they were just characters in a book. No reason they would be paid. Sean stated, "they didn't offer any money, I didn't ask for any money, none was received."
They are a very successful business family, I would bet they have records up the backside to prove what they say. The son has texts from 2020 with Michael demanding $15 mil or he will release a degrading story on the family. We shall see...
If they got money for the movie, are you prepared to admit that you were talking out your arse?

NoGain

Reaction score
JMHO, he has taken a huge bite out of the hands that fed him and will lose trying to blackmail the family. He is a victim himself, of a corrupt attorney and a wife.
Didn't sound like a humble opinion to me. And now you're saying his wife is corrupt. Where do you get off on this shyt.

Donn2390

Reaction score

Mix

Reaction score
I only get upset in hindsight. If the media tells me to be outraged, I follow lock and step.

NoGain

Reaction score

NoGain

Reaction score
Apparently you miss a lot, grow up..!
You seemingly used the article to back up your claim that his wife was corrupt. I didn't see anything in the article about his wife.

Where do you get off on telling me to grow up, pup?

Donn2390

Reaction score
You seemingly used the article to back up your claim that his wife was corrupt. I didn't see anything in the article about his wife.

Where do you get off on telling me to grow up, pup?
I try hard not to argue with fools, which you have proven to be. I'm done with you, you are proof you can't fix stupid..