The Annual RockHawk "It's only Preseason" Reminder

SeaTown81

Reaction score
These are all great points. And ones I think should apply to the regular season as well.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sound advice. And the likes of which I fully plan on implementing. Until kickoff.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Just went to the doctor today to get my 2 month supply of Blue Footballs (Alpralozam) refilled! I will be fine this year.
No broken tv remotes. Wife and daughter can stay home without worrying about me being too profane if we royally eff up.

And hey, don't judge me, over the last month I weened myself off of 180 10mg Oxycodone/month (for 2 straight years) and took my last 2 pills 3 days ago
and feel fine. Someone that's been 'there' outta be able to give me some props! I'm pretty damn proud.

CANHawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":34p9jsev said:
Just went to the doctor today to get my 2 month supply of Blue Footballs (Alpralozam) refilled! I will be fine this year.
No broken tv remotes. Wife and daughter can stay home without worrying about me being too profane if we royally eff up.

And hey, don't judge me, over the last month I weened myself off of 180 10mg Oxycodone/month (for 2 straight years) and took my last 2 pills 3 days ago
and feel fine. Someone that's been 'there' outta be able to give me some props! I'm pretty damn proud.

I haven't been there, but props nonetheless. Wife recently went on Ativan. I fricken love that shit...

The Radish

Reaction score
CANHawk":1gu8umm9 said:
hgwellz12":1gu8umm9 said:

I haven't been there, but props nonetheless. Wife recently went on Ativan. I fricken love that shit...

Add a thumbs up from me as well.

:th2thumbs:

A

Anonymous

hgwellz12":4ns6u0mi said:

I've been there...

You have put yourself through an ordeal that is roughly equivalent to giving birth to a 5-year-old. Congratulations.