The Alamo Bowl: Oregon vs TCU. Finally a bowl that matters!

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1v8b87rj said:
JSeahawks":1v8b87rj said:
hawksfansinceday1":1v8b87rj said:
So a question J, do the Ducks even run formations with the QB under center (not being a smart ass here)?

Only victory formation.
Stupid coaching cuz they desperately need to use it right now.

Eh. That's going against everything the ducks are. They just need to bench this clown and out in another center. Kill two birds with one stone and put lockie at center.

drrew

Reaction score
How is Oregon this bad at QB2 and C2? Without the graduated Senior transfer rule, are they a 6 win team?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
drrew":27loo4yc said:
How is Oregon this bad at QB2 and C2? Without the graduated Senior transfer rule, are they a 6 win team?

Earlier in the year we've had one of our guards play some center and he was just fine. I do t know what the hell they're doing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1d4zg9jn said:
drrew":1d4zg9jn said:

Earlier in the year we've had one of our guards play some center and he was just fine. I do t know what the hell they're doing.
Failing, completely and totally.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Whelp, at least this is a meaningless game. Maybe it will make us better for next year if pellum gets canned.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1ig8ux3d said:
So was Pellum rushing 3 on that first play? Prevent defense? EDIT: guess so. Wow.

That's not prevent for pellum. That's the usual. Praying tcu scires a td or turnover. I can't watch lockie in overtime

Latest posts