The Alamo Bowl: Oregon vs TCU. Finally a bowl that matters!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1yrps77n said:
Are the Ducks/anyone from the Pac-10 strong enough to challenge for a national championship next year? It's been exhausting watching the small Oregon front get pushed around by the large SEC bubbas.
Stanford is seemingly the only Pac-12 school with the big bubbas to hang with h SEC and Big Ten. No idea what they're gonna have at QB next year though. But McCaffrey will be back.

Rat

Reaction score
JS - How great would a Oregon - Ohio State rematch be right now? Sucks that it took our teams so long to hit their strides.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rat":2bdsybo0 said:
JS - How great would a Oregon - Ohio State rematch be right now? Sucks that it took our teams so long to hit their strides.
Better than this snoozer or that MSU/Alabama game.

TCU is absolutely horrid defensively.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Rat":3czwfq1y said:

I was hoping Stanford would make the playoffs and that would be the rosé bowl matchup.

CPHawk

Reaction score
falcongoggles":nbvl5aw2 said:
Are the Ducks/anyone from the Pac-10 strong enough to challenge for a national championship next year? It's been exhausting watching the small Oregon front get pushed around by the large SEC bubbas.

You mean the way Cam Newton, the record breaking qb in the sec, was held 150yards under his season avg and to 22 points vs UO?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
What would you say caused UO to lose versus Alabama? I saw an undersized team get pushed around by large turf eating bubbas

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2q5hhask said:
What would you say caused UO to lose versus Alabama? I saw an undersized team get pushed around by large turf eating bubbas

Uo had one of the biggest dlines in the country last year. Bad middle linebacker play was the biggest problem.

cesame

Reaction score
That hit to Adams is exactly why I didn't freak out about getting Prukop

Running QB's = broken QB's. The less running the better.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Damn, looks like Adams is done. That's going to be his problem in the nfl, unlike Wilson he's not built to absorb the hits.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
cesame":2tutqvuf said:
That hit to Adams is exactly why I didn't freak out about getting Prukop

Running QB's = broken QB's. The less running the better.

Well hopefully prukops not dumb enough to lower his head like that. That was terrible technique by Adams.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I've said before, UO has 3 RB better than UW RB.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Defense better stand up and keep TCU at 30 or below cuz I don't think the Ducks score a point in the 2nd half (unless it's of the defensive or ST variety). Really bad move by Adams to not protect himself.