THANKS A LOT SEAHAWKS

djb28

Reaction score
Nope, I don't have to deal with Giants fans like you do. I have to deal with insufferable Bills fans who all the sudden think they are the class of the NFL after being on a milk carton for 20 years. But IDGAF, I dont cry like a sissy.

olyfan63

Reaction score
FattyKnuckle":awjzng87 said:
NY Hawk":awjzng87 said:
NOW I HAVE TO HEAR ALL THIS BS THE REST OF THE SEASON. YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE GIANTS FANS LIKE I DO. NOT ONLY DID YOU LOSE TO THE 4-7 GIANTS...YOU GOT BULLIED!! THE SEAHAWKS OFFENSE GOT PUNKED BY THE GIANTS DEFENSE. PERIOD. UPSET OF THE YEAR.
--snip of yet more truth--
GET IT TOGETHER SEAHAWKS OR YOU WILL BE PLAYING HERE IN N.Y VS THOSE SAME GIANTS THAT BULLIED YOU.
Upset of the year, until Pittsburgh said Hold My Beer.

Awesome!! Thank you for pointing that out!! Yes, I'd say the WFT ex-Redskins beating Pissburgh *AT Pittsburgh* was an even bigger upset, in terms of W/L. However, the Giants bullying us on our turf and taking our lunch money and leaving us with a bloody nose was arguably more humiliating in the grand scheme.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
NY Hawk":23btu7j5 said:
NOW I HAVE TO HEAR ALL THIS BS THE REST OF THE SEASON. YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE GIANTS FANS LIKE I DO. NOT ONLY DID YOU LOSE TO THE 4-7 GIANTS...YOU GOT BULLIED!! THE SEAHAWKS OFFENSE GOT PUNKED BY THE GIANTS DEFENSE. PERIOD. UPSET OF THE YEAR.

Now you know why Russ never gets a vote for MVP. He's inconsistent. He's not on the level of Arron Rodgers or Patrick Mahhomes. Mr. unlimited...yeah right. Ever since he said that they started losing games. Don't believe me? Go back and check out when he said it. Teams are taking a page out of what the Bills did to them. Bully ball. Russell Wilson and the offense don't adapt to that very well. Maybe if Russ would stop looking for the deep ball every play and try SOME crossing routs that would help. 5-0 start..then came Mr. Unlimited. Thus 3-4. Washington will be waiting because they are going to do the same thing. GET IT TOGETHER SEAHAWKS OR YOU WILL BE PLAYING HERE IN N.Y VS THOSE SAME GIANTS THAT BULLIED YOU.
I agree with you, man.

But there is a majority here that do not believe Seattle has issues.

It’s almost comical their disbelief.

Oh well, we can’t do anything about it other than complain, anyways.

Welcome to the frustrated Seahawks.net posters, club!

But be careful, a lot of other posters here will claim you are a troll or a bad fan if they don’t like what you have to say!

But don’t worry, the other frustrated fans understand!

I now find myself laughing at the Seahawks when they frustrate me and Carroll doesn’t adapt and gets taken to the woodshed!

Cheers, though!

PNW

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2z95phjw said:
Seahawkfan80":2z95phjw said:
TypeSly":2z95phjw said:
SantaClaraHawk":2z95phjw said:
Look where I live lol.

Never thought of that. All I gotta say, is RESPECT my resiliant sister. :2thumbs:

Fixed it for you.

"Misgendering" ain't a big deal for me personally lol and until I got into the politics sub almost no one knew but I didn't really care but the correction is accurate lol
Never even knew, not that it matters haha