Seahawks Football

LastRideOut

Reaction score
This ball club has been to the top of the mountain three times, and won it all one time with a legit shot at a second consecutive.

To be honest, I don't think this year's version will get to the top but that's not the point. Right now, the Seahawks are playing good football. They are playing inspired. They are putting in the effort to play good quality football.

I enjoy watching the development of Mafe and Witherspoon on the defensive side of the ball. For this version of the Seahawks, I'm enjoying watching the defense on the field more than I am the offense. The last time that was true, was during the LOB days. Outside of that, I hope that Bobo has a breakout couple of games. Ditto for JSN. I'm not rooting for any one of them in particular. I just want them to be successful as Seahawks.

Enjoy the football this year. Maybe they don't get to the big dance this year. Does that really determine whether this team is a good one or not, despite the significant improvement of the offense and defense these past two years? I think this team is capable of great things this year but that doesn't necessarily include winning the big dance.

Last edited:

LTH

Reaction score
This ball club has been to the top of the mountain three times, and won it all one time with a legit shot at a second consecutive.

To be honest, I don't think this year's version will get to the top but that's not the point. Right now, the Seahawks are playing good football. They are playing inspired. They are putting in the effort to play good quality football.

I enjoy watching the development of Mafe and Witherspoon on the defensive side of the ball. For this version of the Seahawks, I'm enjoying watching the defense on the field more than I am the offense. The last time that was true, was during the LOB days. Outside of that, I hope that Bobo has a breakout couple of games. Ditto for JSN. I'm not rooting for any one of them in particular. I just want them to be successful as Seahawks.

Enjoy the football this year. Maybe they don't get to the big dance this year. Does that really determine whether this team is a good one or not, despite the significant improvement of the offense and defense these past two years? I think this team is capable of great things this year but that doesn't necessarily include winning the big dance.
I think it's way to early to make a determination of how good this team is. Like I have said many times the season is a progression of growth.

This year's D is a perfect example of the progression in how they have improved every game.The Hawks have a really special D unit.

The O is progressing much slower due to injury and lack of continuity. If they can ever get healthy and then get some reps together, specifically the O line, the O will be special.

Just my take

LTH

BlueThunder

Reaction score
We were SCREWED out of our first ring, and nobody will EVER convince me otherwise. That was the game that made the NFL say "Hmmmm.... I guess we should back off on making it so obvious when we want some player to go out on top. 2013 Season, NOBODY was gonna beat us. NOBODY! Next year? Our two most important assets on defense were playing with severe injuries in the big game. Had we been healthy? That last STUPID play wouldn't even be talked about these days. That's just my two main points that I will go to the grave with knowing I'm right. This years team? I think it's middle of the pack. The Offensive line seems to think Russ is back there and can scramble out. Well, that ain't gonna happen. I predict 9-7 from what I've seen so far. I would kinda like to see Drew in the drivers seat, just to see what he can do. Oh, and the D. What the hell man? Open field for the Bengals all day long. Very Un-Pete like.

Last edited: