Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Lose in NFC Championship

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Lose to Carolina

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We will find out on Sunday. I've talked to a few friends of mine who aren't seahawk fans and they think we are on borrowed time. Not really sure if I agree, but at times it seems like this isn't our year with all the injuries. But at the same time, we keep winning in amazing fashion. I don't like the term destiny, but this team has proved a lot of people wrong.

canfan

Reaction score
kearly":3fpsm4pg said:
I'm very much in a 1-0 mentality after the team has gone through some struggles in two of the last three games. If Seattle smokes Carolina and Arizona keeps the Hawks from another frigid game, I will be on the destiny bandwagon.

As long as that doesn't make you destiny's child.

samwize77

Reaction score
From the heart = Team of Destiny
From the head = Every game is a championship game. 1 at a time

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Russell4Prez":381fdfyz said:
My emotions are mixed and I'm curious what everyone else is feeling right now. After Sunday's miraculous win vs. the Vikings, do you feel like this is a team of destiny or do you feel like we are living on borrowed time and it's all going to catch up with is before we reach the Superbowl?

Me? I hate to say it but I feel like we're just living on borrowed time. We're just too inconsistent and that's going to catch up with us when we play Arizona.
Have you considered that just maybe you're letting yesterdays lack of Offensive dominance in the icy winds influence your thinking?
Our Defense did a stellar job at holding the Vikes to 3 field goals, and ZERO TD's.
This isn't the same Defense that played the Panthers in the first matchup this Season, these guys are hell bent on proving something in this go-around.
Wilson will be playing on his home turf, and won't have to deal with the mind numbing cold.
I think the Panthers will play their guts out, but the Seahawks will be playing with the high intensity knob turned all the way up.
Once the Seahawks win this game, there isn't anyone going to stop their momentum to take it all.
There isn't enough room in my mind for doubts.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2z8yox3p said:
There's no such thing as destiny or borrowed time.
No such thing as "Borrowed Time"? LOLOLOL, that's what I feel like I'm living on.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":309w4n4b said:
We will find out on Sunday. I've talked to a few friends of mine who aren't seahawk fans and they think we are on borrowed time. Not really sure if I agree, but at times it seems like this isn't our year with all the injuries. But at the same time, we keep winning in amazing fashion. I don't like the term destiny, but this team has proved a lot of people wrong.
Those few friends aren't taking the heart, gumption, a top tier Defense, + Russell Wilsons growth and get after it into consideration.
It isn't LUCK that got them to where they've gotten for the last 4 Years.