Tate's celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturm

Reaction score
It was entertaining...until he got called for the penalty. Then I wanted to kill him.

Meeker

Reaction score
Personally, I don't have a problem with taunting. Didn't know something like that was taunting, thought it could only technically be called for something after a play. Don't see much of a difference between what Tate did and what Dominique Rodgers-Cromatie did yesterday when he high-stepped and stared down Cousins as he ran in his pick six, yet went unflagged. Knowing that he will be called for that, I don't want to see it again.

Axx

Reaction score
atleast he didnt drop em like snake hands kearse

Slick

Reaction score
I enjoyed the celebration but close games like this you have to be smarter.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I was laughing, kind of lame that it was called taunting but oh well, they are going to call that then so be it.

The Radish

Reaction score
cases of classless play I have ever seen.

I'm surprised they didn't throw him out of the game. What is with this kid? He's a great player but has a .05 cent head. They ask then tell him to stop spinning the ball but he still does it.

Then that classless move. All it does it hurt the team.

:141847_bnono:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
948cf27c34819640f289dede49ba29b1_large

:D

nategreat

Reaction score
Does Golden spin the ball a lot? I thought it was mostly Sidney Rice... maybe I've missed it though.

I didn't mind the taunting, to be honest. And it sounds like he regrets it already, give him a break.... seriously.

:angry017:

ensett

Reaction score
Nothing classless about that. Goodell has just planted the seed in all of our heads and turned us all soft

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I'd like to know if that Rams db was trash talking tate all night. Doesn't make it right for him to taunt, but explains it a bit.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yup, it was incredibly classless. I'm sure there was some talking between the two sides, but just jaw em' back the next play after in which you burned them, no need to do something stupid that hurts the team. He did admit it was stupid and he obviously regrets it. He also said that the moment he turned around and saw Pete not smiling after the TD, he had a lot of regret and this would never happen again.

Seaswab

Reaction score
He thinks he needs to showboat after every catch, cost us tonight. Too bad it takes that okay to learn a stupid lesson

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
ensett":2umanxw1 said:
Nothing classless about that. Goodell has just planted the seed in all of our heads and turned us all soft

How about stupid, then, for drawing a completely unnecessary 15-yd penalty and nearly stepping out of bounds and blowing a sure touchdown? Blame Goodell if you want but that was completely classless and it could have come back to hurt us had St. Louis taken the short kickoff and run it back for a touchdown.

strohmin

Reaction score
Well his TD helped the team more than his penalty hurt the team.

jkitsune

Reaction score
The Radish":1ctmex2v said:
cases of classless play I have ever seen.

I'm surprised they didn't throw him out of the game. What is with this kid? He's a great player but has a .05 cent head. They ask then tell him to stop spinning the ball but he still does it.

Then that classless move. All it does it hurt the team.

:141847_bnono:

Sidney Rice was the one with the ball-spinning problem who finally got flagged for it.

But that was one of the most-deserved taunting flags I've ever seen. I usually cringe at these excessive celebration/taunting-type penalties, but that was obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.