Surprise rival for seahawks...

RamzFanz

Reaction score
Throwdown":1dniib74 said:
Lol he wants a gold star for being competitive, cute.

Wilson was sacked 8 times by the Rams. Kappy was sacked 8 times by the Rams. Rams knocked Smith out which is why Kappy is even playing today.

The Rams earned their gold star in the NFCW by owning the NFCW. Now they will earn respect NFL wide. It's so obvious its silly not to see it. They just probably went from strong irritation to see of you can do this.

I know this will cause your panties to bind, but they may very well sweep the NFCW. You read it here first football fans.

RamzFanz

Reaction score
Lady Talon":tm2w9cfi said:
How did those unbeatable Rams go 3-7 outside the NFC West? Division rivals regularly play each other tough. Maybe Ogletree gets you 4 more wins this year? Maybe he will play so well you can pull out a win versus the Jets?

You're missing the point, aren't you?

The Rams O and O line SUCKED A$$ last season yet they STILL pulled off the NFCW domination and almost a winning season.

I'm sure come game 8 you'll all be talking about what I am now, so you might as well focus on game one. By the time the Hawks roll into STL, you won't be so senselessly cocky.

Hawks have a great team. Lots of wasted $$$ on stupid aquisitions, but they are still sweet. Rams HAD a decent team. Lots of very well spent money and draft choices and now they have the POTENTIAL to compete with the Hawks. The Niners are done.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Rams honestly dont scare me until at minimum they replace Bradford. They overachieved last year (especially in the division) and will settle at around 6-10 or 7-9 AFTER making some offseason upgrades. Not sure why people on here think they are even close to the talent of Seattle and San Fran

JSeahawks

Reaction score
RamzFanz":3lmot2f6 said:
Throwdown":3lmot2f6 said:

Wilson was sacked 8 times by the Rams. Kappy was sacked 8 times by the Rams. Rams knocked Smith out which is why Kappy is even playing today.

The Rams earned their gold star in the NFCW by owning the NFCW. Now they will earn respect NFL wide. It's so obvious its silly not to see it. They just probably went from strong irritation to see of you can do this.

I know this will cause your panties to bind, but they may very well sweep the NFCW. You read it here first football fans.

Ram logic. 3rd place is owning the NFC West.

Your team finished with a losing record and had a -50 point differential (11th worst in the league). You werent that good and its not going to miraculously change based on a few unproven rookies.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
so, nothing on losing by over two touchdowns to the butt fumbler and his disaster of a team? You have the answers to everything else...

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2rim44qc said:
Rams honestly dont scare me until at minimum they replace Bradford. They overachieved last year (especially in the division) and will settle at around 6-10 or 7-9 AFTER making some offseason upgrades. Not sure why people on here think they are even close to the talent of Seattle and San Fran

It's easy to say that now. Just wait, Bradford is going to give you plenty of reason to be afraid. It won't surprise me if he has a better year than Wilson in our new offense.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RamzFanz":371u471m said:

The Rams O and O line SUCKED A$$ last season yet they STILL pulled off the NFCW domination and almost a winning season.
Actually, your O-line was remarkably consistent at an average (slightly above average, even) level. They ranked 14th in run blocking and 13th in pass protection per Football Outsiders. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/OL

Whatever argument you're preparing to argue against this with, just stop; because whatever flaws DVOA has, it applies to all lines in the league.

RamzFanz

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":6r2le2ek said:

You hang around on Hawks' forums and have no idea who the Rams are this season, yes? I get it. It's difficult. No bumper sticker logic.

Here's some bumper sticker for you, Rams suck yet they owned the Hawks last season. Where does that leave you?

RamzFanz

Reaction score
JSeahawks":13j1m4mb said:

Your team finished with a losing record and had a -50 point differential (11th worst in the league). You werent that good and its not going to miraculously change based on a few unproven rookies.

...and no one said it would. Good for you. Baby steps.

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
JSeahawks":23zrxa96 said:
RamzFanz":23zrxa96 said:
Throwdown":23zrxa96 said:

Miraculously? Poor choice in words. I guess Cook and Long are unproven rookies, too. You are blatantly bias in your team. Being impracticle doesnt help your cause. Whatever, just go place back under the rock and don't remove it again.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
RamzFanz":onn4hupd said:
therealjohncarlson":onn4hupd said:

You hang around on Hawks' forums and have no idea who the Rams are this season, yes? I get it. It's difficult. No bumper sticker logic.

Here's some bumper sticker for you, Rams suck yet they owned the Hawks last season. Where does that leave you?

First of all, you have no clue who the Rams are this season either, nobody does. Its not even August yet.

And to answer your last question, it left us In the playoffs, while the Rams were sitting at home. Just like after this season. You have 45 posts in the last day and a half, don't you have a Rams forum you can go hang out on?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mr.stlouis":1njyrfnc said:
It's easy to say that now. Just wait, Bradford is going to give you plenty of reason to be afraid. It won't surprise me if he has a better year than Wilson in our new offense.

Oh, give me a freaking break. How delusional are you? Let's compare their stats. I'll even cherry-pick Bradford's best stats regardless of what year they're from.

Wilson: 64.1% completion rating, 7.9 yard average, 26 TDs, 10 ints, 33 sacks, 100 passer rating.
Bradford: 60.00% completion rating, 6.7 yard average, 21 TDs, 6 ints (only played half the season in that year, though), 34 sacks, 82.6 passer rating.

That's right, in 3 years, Bradford hasn't had a single major stat as good as the ones from Wilson's rookie season. Hell, in Bradford's half-season last year he STILL took more sacks (36) than Wilson did in a full 16 games in his ROOKIE year! Also remember that I picked Bradford's BEST stats from his whole NFL career to date, not all the ones from his best year.

This isn't even debatable. Bradford has to improve by a good margin to even have a reasonable discussion about holding Wilson's jockstrap.

Good Lord, some of you Rams fans are delusional. You have a nasty case of "Luck-itis"; Bradford was the #1 overall pick, so he has to be awesome. Yeah, right. :roll:

RamzFanz

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":c9tfhck9 said:
RamzFanz":c9tfhck9 said:

Actually, your O-line was remarkably consistent at an average (slightly above average, even) level. They ranked 14th in run blocking and 13th in pass protection per Football Outsiders. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/OL

Whatever argument you're preparing to argue against this with, just stop; because whatever flaws DVOA has, it applies to all lines in the league.

That's mostly second half of the season play. You remember, where Bradford had a 101.2 red zone QB rating, better than Manning and Rodgers? No, no you don't. They were injured most of the first half. That's the O line you will see this season WITH J Long IF they stay healthy.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RamzFanz":32ljpwj5 said:
RolandDeschain":32ljpwj5 said:
RamzFanz":32ljpwj5 said:

That's mostly second half of the season play. You remember, where Bradford had a 101.2 red zone QB rating, better than Manning and Rodgers? No, no you don't. They were injured most of the first half. That's the O line you will see this season WITH J Long IF they stay healthy.

Oh, well if you want to talk second half of the season, then the Seahawks roflstomped every other offense in the league and it's not even close. Also, if your line improved in the second half but still managed to rank 14th and 13th on the season, then your line finished in the top 7 or 8 in the latter part of the season.

RamzFanz

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":26c7aun8 said:
mr.stlouis":26c7aun8 said:

Oh, give me a freaking break. How delusional are you? Let's compare their stats. I'll even cherry-pick Bradford's best stats regardless of what year they're from.

Wilson: 64.1% completion rating, 7.9 yard average, 26 TDs, 10 ints, 33 sacks, 100 passer rating.
Bradford: 60.00% completion rating, 6.7 yard average, 21 TDs, 6 ints (only played half the season in that year, though), 34 sacks, 82.6 passer rating.

That's right, in 3 years, Bradford hasn't had a single major stat as good as the ones from Wilson's rookie season. Hell, in Bradford's half-season last year he STILL took more sacks (36) than Wilson did in a full 16 games in his ROOKIE year! Also remember that I picked Bradford's BEST stats from his whole NFL career to date, not all the ones from his best year.

This isn't even debatable. Bradford has to improve by a good margin to even have a reasonable discussion about holding Wilson's jockstrap.

Good Lord, some of you Rams fans are delusional. You have a nasty case of "Luck-itis"; Bradford was the #1 overall pick, so he has to be awesome. Yeah, right. :roll:

...and the short bus rolls in.

Go look at Bradford's rookie records on a HORRIBLE team. Now look at Wilson losing to Bradford once and almost twice while a rookie on an excellent team. Pretty much says it all.

Wilson is a good QB on a great team. Not great, just good. Switch their teams over those seasons and Wilson is no one. Didn't the Rams sack him 8 times last season? Mr. Elusive? THREE interceptions?

RamzFanz

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1xks3l3e said:
Oh, well if you want to talk second half of the season, then the Seahawks roflstomped every other offense in the league and it's not even close. Also, if your line improved in the second half but still managed to rank 14th and 13th on the season, then your line finished in the top 7 or 8 in the latter part of the season.

...wait...didn't the Hawks pull off the win with just 1:45 left in the regular season? I mean, that's a win and all, good job, but the Rams O SUCKED. How is that "roflstomped" again?

No worries, I see you're on a "we were great but it was just bad luck" high. I'm going to go smoke the "we sucked and still schooled you" stuff. It's a much better high because it's real.

This season is coming. Enjoy your memories while you can.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LOL the short bus rolls in. You know what? Good QBs help their teams. Yours doesn't. Also, way to point out one game when he was referring to the second half of the season.

You have no excuses for Bradford. Bad O-line? Already proved that wrong. No weapons at WR? Well, the Seahawks WR corps was considered a joke before Wilson came, and all of a sudden they were good and effective with him passing.

Stop making excuses for him.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Lmao, Russel inherited a great team. He tied Manqueens rookie TD record, with receivers that you have shat on in this very thread, yet RW had the dream team to work with.

Either you've lost your football marbles, or you've never had any.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RamzFanz":1ax3jrhj said:
RolandDeschain":1ax3jrhj said:
mr.stlouis":1ax3jrhj said:

...and the short bus rolls in.

Go look at Bradford's rookie records on a HORRIBLE team. Now look at Wilson losing to Bradford once and almost twice while a rookie on an excellent team. Pretty much says it all.

Wilson is a good QB on a great team. Not great, just good. Switch their teams over those seasons and Wilson is no one. Didn't the Rams sack him 8 times last season? Mr. Elusive? THREE interceptions?
Wilson also lost to Kolb, Alex Smith and Tannehill, using dumbass logic, he must really suck. But beat RGIII, Rodgers, Brady, using your same stupid logic, he is the gawdamm truth.
As I recall, Wilson never took one snap with Bradford playing D. Let that sink in for a second while I find you missing chromosome, ewe fool.
And on that same shitty 2010 team (your words, not mine), your wunderkind got beat by Charlie effin WHitehurst (using you stupid logic), and that was a shit Hawks team. What the hell is your point? Is Bradford worse than Charlie Whitehurst?

So really, you didn't say shit. Except that you are a 26 year old dumb ass who was still jerkin to the JCP catalog the last time the Rams were any good, and thinks he gots some football savvy because he plays him some fantasy football.

Latest posts