350x700px-LL-852d2bce_IMG_1791.jpeg

350x700px-LL-e49d893d_IMG_1792.jpeg

:0190l:

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2774gpqc said:
Bitter":2774gpqc said:
Seahawks1983":2774gpqc said:
Niketown had a supply of Super Bowl limiteds today. Sherman, Fan, and Wilson, in all men's sizes.

Haven't seen a good picture of the Super Bowl limiteds this year. Is the patch the same as (or at least very close to) the players uniforms or is it a bad knock off like last year?

It is the Chromaflex patch, not that crappy threaded one.

Qsk080

Crappy threaded one? what? The real one is threaded. If anything, the threaded ones are exceptional, the light reflection is sooo much better than on the non threaded fan versions of the patch. Besides, the whole reason we all dig so deep into this is because we want the thing the players are wareing or as close to that as possible, so i don't understand how there is complaint when people actually get the real deal this year? I would say that everyone who got the ebay ones should be glad that they got an authentic version of one of the best super bowl patches ever made.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
timmat":1qp7cxi9 said:
I got this patch in the mail today. I was skeptical it would be an actual Chromaflex patch given last year's availability, but it's the real deal, with the NFL shield on the trophy stem as well - like the player patches. Stoked to get this. Now all we need is a victory and this baby is going on a Chancellor or Lynch Limited jersey.

This is the real patch, the fan version is alot simpler than this one, mainly due to light reflection difference being enormous,. Kind of strange though that fiberlok abandoned the threads in the black area like they had last year, this years patch looks sliightly unfinished in comparison.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
timmat":cnghyxmy said:
I got this patch in the mail today. I was skeptical it would be an actual Chromaflex patch given last year's availability, but it's the real deal, with the NFL shield on the trophy stem as well - like the player patches. Stoked to get this. Now all we need is a victory and this baby is going on a Chancellor or Lynch Limited jersey.

Dude! That's it! That looks like the authentic game-worn patch! How can I get one?? SBXLVIII would be fantastic!

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Al tough my spelling on this board generally sucks, it enters totally new levels when I am drunk.. xD Thank you all for your patience regarding this, honestly i could probably try harder, but since .Net is where my mind takes vacation in the midst of all school stuff i don't really care ;D

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just contacted the person on Ebay selling the authentics. I don't necessarily think he's going to offer up a wealth of information but I told him I would rip out pehawk's kidney for both the SBXLVIII and SBXLIX authentic patches.

I am awaiting the inevitable response that pehawk's kidney's are worthless on the black market due to smack and crack puncture marks.

dunceface

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":fznly1x7 said:
dunceface":fznly1x7 said:
Just curious if anyone has done a pre order through Nike directly before for these jerseys?

I did a preorder. Nike confirmed the sale. Then, last night, I got an email from Nike saying that the jersey actually was not available and was shown for sale by mistake, and that they had cancelled my order.

Pissed!

Dude! So I got a delayed arrival date email with the obligatory "in the of chance we can't fulfill your order we'll cancel it and email you"
and I thought they were gonna screw it up like last year but I just got a shipped email and it's on its way I guess GO HAWKS

Greenhell

Reaction score
Aros":1s07jyvf said:
I just contacted the person on Ebay selling the authentics. I don't necessarily think he's going to offer up a wealth of information but I told him I would rip out pehawk's kidney for both the SBXLVIII and SBXLIX authentic patches.

I am awaiting the inevitable response that pehawk's kidney's are worthless on the black market due to smack and crack puncture marks.

Lol. Keep us in the loop on this. I'm interested as well.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I tried contacting him earlier in the week, no response. I don't expect one.

In the off chance that he does respond, I will post it here.

-bsd

Cyrus12

Reaction score
bigskydoc":mnf5pkc9 said:
I tried contacting him earlier in the week, no response. I don't expect one.

In the off chance that he does respond, I will post it here.

-bsd

As mentioned above i did get a response...sold out none left. sol guys

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Greenhell":26m7j6gd said:
Aros":26m7j6gd said:

Lol. Keep us in the loop on this. I'm interested as well.

Interested as well. Not overly optimistic but interested. Maybe after Sunday we can track down Pats fans who bought from him and buy back theirs.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":t3cdks2w said:
Seahawks1983":t3cdks2w said:
YYZHawksFan":t3cdks2w said:
It's still a so so verson. No nfl logo on Lombardi etc. damn. Wish I got one of those eBay ones.

It is the best and most accurate one available on the retail market. Those ones on ebay were likely stolen, seeing as how they are the player version and not sold by anyone.
Really. Do you have proof of that? I agree, they are the best large size one but hats have the smaller right one.

My question was serious. I though some guy made the eBay ones.

No proof, just speculation on my part due to the fact that FiberLok doesn't sell the patches individually and no jerseys anywhere are available with the exact same version as the players get.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":3nno80uu said:
Seahawks1983":3nno80uu said:
Bitter":3nno80uu said:
Seahawks1983":3nno80uu said:
Niketown had a supply of Super Bowl limiteds today. Sherman, Fan, and Wilson, in all men's sizes.

Haven't seen a good picture of the Super Bowl limiteds this year. Is the patch the same as (or at least very close to) the players uniforms or is it a bad knock off like last year?

It is the Chromaflex patch, not that crappy threaded one.

Qsk080

Crappy threaded one? what? The real one is threaded. If anything, the threaded ones are exceptional, the light reflection is sooo much better than on the non threaded fan versions of the patch. Besides, the whole reason we all dig so deep into this is because we want the thing the players are wareing or as close to that as possible, so i don't understand how there is complaint when people actually get the real deal this year? I would say that everyone who got the ebay ones should be glad that they got an authentic version of one of the best super bowl patches ever made.

The one shown above is stamped out of a rubber like material, similar to the real ones the players wear. The crappy threaded ones I refer to are these:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Incidentally, if anyone has now decided that they no longer want this patch, I will gladly take it off of your hands for a reasonable amount.

By this patch, I mean the authentic one that was up on ebay

file.php

PM me.

- bsd

Greenhell

Reaction score
I'm now debating whether or not to send back my XLIX Wilson jersey. I never even opened the package. I was waiting till after we won to put it on. We all know how that worked out.

So keep it? Or send it back and get a Wilson jersey without the XLIX patch? :?