Super Bowl 49 Vinyl Patches

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Well if anyone purchased an extra and would like to sell theirs I'm interested. Thanks

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Aros":2qkg7vag said:
Yes we are wearing the home blues.

Sorry fellas but I just can't buy a jersey unless we win. After all, how many 12's rock a SBXL jersey?

WHEN we WIN, I will gladly pony up for a SBXLIX jersey.

I would wear one if I had one. But more than anything else, it is a great collector's item.

dunceface

Reaction score
Aros":1ievjr67 said:

Sorry fellas but I just can't buy a jersey unless we win. After all, how many 12's rock a SBXL jersey?

hahahahahaaa i was thinking the same thing but after last year and how difficult it was to find a jersey AFTER the game i decided to buy one now, hide it until after the game, and then wear/return depending on the outcome...

Greenhell

Reaction score
dunceface":1zx7tgtg said:
Aros":1zx7tgtg said:

hahahahahaaa i was thinking the same thing but after last year and how difficult it was to find a jersey AFTER the game i decided to buy one now, hide it until after the game, and then wear/return depending on the outcome...

Ha! I'm doing the same thing! I'm hoping I'm putting it on after the game to celebrate but if not, that sucker is going back. Win win situation.

dunceface

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has done a pre order through Nike directly before for these jerseys?

timmat

Reaction score
I got this patch in the mail today. I was skeptical it would be an actual Chromaflex patch given last year's availability, but it's the real deal, with the NFL shield on the trophy stem as well - like the player patches. Stoked to get this. Now all we need is a victory and this baby is going on a Chancellor or Lynch Limited jersey.
SB XLIX Chromaflex

Cyrus12

Reaction score
timmat":2z2clfux said:
I got this patch in the mail today. I was skeptical it would be an actual Chromaflex patch given last year's availability, but it's the real deal, with the NFL shield on the trophy stem as well - like the player patches. Stoked to get this. Now all we need is a victory and this baby is going on a Chancellor or Lynch Limited jersey.

well the seller is out so lucky you got one without having to buy a new jersey! wonder how the seller got his hands on those???

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
timmat":79x1p3go said:

HOW

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
dunceface":2so8cyz1 said:
Just curious if anyone has done a pre order through Nike directly before for these jerseys?

I did a preorder. Nike confirmed the sale. Then, last night, I got an email from Nike saying that the jersey actually was not available and was shown for sale by mistake, and that they had cancelled my order.

Pissed!

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Niketown had a supply of Super Bowl limiteds today. Sherman, Fan, and Wilson, in all men's sizes.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":1efbz2ad said:
Niketown had a supply of Super Bowl limiteds today. Sherman, Fan, and Wilson, in all men's sizes.

Haven't seen a good picture of the Super Bowl limiteds this year. Is the patch the same as (or at least very close to) the players uniforms or is it a bad knock off like last year?

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Bitter":zet8t8q4 said:
Seahawks1983":zet8t8q4 said:

Haven't seen a good picture of the Super Bowl limiteds this year. Is the patch the same as (or at least very close to) the players uniforms or is it a bad knock off like last year?

It is the Chromaflex patch, not that crappy threaded one.

Qsk080

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
It's still a so so verson. No nfl logo on Lombardi etc. damn. Wish I got one of those eBay ones.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":3dmaxh59 said:
It's still a so so verson. No nfl logo on Lombardi etc. damn. Wish I got one of those eBay ones.

It is the best and most accurate one available on the retail market. Those ones on ebay were likely stolen, seeing as how they are the player version and not sold by anyone.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":fvrkh69h said:
YYZHawksFan":fvrkh69h said:

It is the best and most accurate one available on the retail market. Those ones on ebay were likely stolen, seeing as how they are the player version and not sold by anyone.
Really. Do you have proof of that? I agree, they are the best large size one but hats have the smaller right one.

My question was serious. I though some guy made the eBay ones.