Sunday weather

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Not terribly fond of the weather forecasts. Theoretically, pushing both teams' passing games down should actually benefit us, but weather elements add more variance to the mix, and the superior team should want as little variance as possible affecting the game.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm a little concerned. Last season, the weather, specifically the wind, was a factor in our playoff game vs. Drew Brees and it tended to keep the inferior Saints in the game right up until the end.

We are undoubtedly the best team in fair weather especially playing at home, but you throw in an X factor such as the weather and all bets are off. Any chance we can't move this game back to 3:30pm like it should have been in the first place?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1teihche said:
So its basically going to be the saints game all over again.

Damn...was really hoping it would not be a repeat of that. Shitty weather makes for a snoozer in the passing game. Kiss the fly by goodbye too...

Rocket

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1ylytmsd said:
Largent80":1ylytmsd said:
it's 80 and crystal clear here today, I'm goin for a motorcycle ride.
God I hate you. It's a freakin' monsoon up here today.

There's cats and dogs floating by every couple minutes.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":1hi9m5rk said:
hawksfansinceday1":1hi9m5rk said:
Largent80":1hi9m5rk said:
it's 80 and crystal clear here today, I'm goin for a motorcycle ride.
God I hate you. It's a freakin' monsoon up here today.

Only hate that you aren't here. After 32 years of it up there, I decided to get back to sun in the winter. Makes a huge difference in these bones.
In all seriousness, I would've loved to have ridden with you yesterday Rob. Wife and I are going to retire somewhere warmer than here, that's for sure. Don't know exactly where yet (thinking Vegas or Tucson area), but it's going to happen in about 4 years or so.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Light rain and moderate winds, my ass! I am watching NFL Network and the weather looks atrocious.

hoxrox

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":6wypac6r said:
Light rain and moderate winds, my ass! I am watching NFL Network and the weather looks atrocious.

Watching that too. That rain and wind looks crazy out there.

chet380

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":1if7i66g said:
Russell's worst games this season have been in the rain. I really hope they've been working on that.
8 in the box to neutralize the run -- third and long over and over -- has been Hawks kryptonite in the past.

Now throw in crappy weather on those third and longs -- can't be anything but bad for the Hawks.

A huge benefit for the Pack.

Latest posts