Suh fined 100k

davidonmi

Reaction score
As much as I hate the guy this is over the top. Anyone else and this goes unnoticed. But I am not going to give suh any sympathy for this at all

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
davidonmi":3l1mdwym said:
As much as I hate the guy this is over the top. Anyone else and this goes unnoticed. But I am not going to give suh any sympathy for this at all

What?!! This guy has a PATTERN of playing dirty. He needs to be suspened. Not fined.

hawker84

Reaction score
Good, should have been suspended a few gams to boot... Dudes a dirty player, maybe the only way he learns is to hurt his bank account... Not just for his sake but his teammates as well...

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I honestly do not believe Suh was trying to injure him but just a really dumb block. Even if he thought the guy might some how catch up all he had to do is kind of get in his way to slow him down. As far as the 100k, no doubt an escalation penalty for all the other crap so I am fine w/ the fine, heh.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I think the NFL is trying to wake him up. The lil fines he has gotten in the past haven't worked. This guy is on the verge of being suspended long term, or even banned.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
BS on he wasn't trying to hurt him. This guy has established a pattern of purposely attempting to injure people. He almost killed those ladies doing a burnout in his car and made a run for it. He's a first class POS. I hope his career ends immediately, and I am the guy who hates injuries and would never wish an injury on any human, but I hope he is suspended immediately and permanently before he kills somebody. His "accidental" kicks to multiple players (including that legwhip into Schaub's junk) are unforgivable at this point.

I also lost some respect for Nate Burleson, who I really have respected a ton. He was whining about the amount of the fine. STFU Nate. If he did it to you then I'm sure you'd think much differently. Trying to quantify it in dollars is silly. The NFL just paid almost a BILLION dollars for a pattern of letting injuries happen without taking action. So here we have a guy that is doing it on purpose and they are LETTING HIM PLAY next week. Unfathomable. $100k is chump change when you consider that he makes his living and would make no kind of decent living in sports if the NFL told him to get lost. It should be "play the right way or go away forever". No more second chances.

Recidivism is alive and well in the NFL. This guy is a total repeat offender and they don't even fine him a game check or make him sit a game. I guess because he is marketable. Whatever.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Roger's a tool, but I like this stance on Suh. The guy is an absolute lunatic. Suh seems genuine in his desire to change, and reports suggest he's a great person, off the field. With that in mind, I genuinely believe he just cannot help himself...and that is probably worse than just not caring. He is the Andrew Golota of football.

I question whether or not Suh is mentally tough enough to play in this league. I hate the thought of banning the kid...but he's jeopardizing the life and livelihood of others. I think banishment should be seriously considered. Damn. : (

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Should be cumulative! Every time this dirtbag tries to injure a player it reflects badly on the league to say nothing of the players career! I lump Sean Payton in this boat also. Ban em!

OrFan

Reaction score
In my opinion this was not enough. He has been fined in the past, didn't work. He was suspended before, didn't work.

He should be suspended half a season to wake him up a bit, then given a warning that the next time will be an entire season. This, in my opinion, is the only way to get through to him. A hundred thousand while a lot to you and I, is nothing to him. That is equal to less than 1/6 of one game check for him.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
I can't believe he hasn't learned from his mistakes yet. It seems like it's a constant issue with this guy.

Latest posts