Steeler forums and the officiating.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":2wciic1p said:
irocdave":2wciic1p said:
You guys are going off in to the weeds over one semi questionable call. The Hawks were being hammered in the first half with calls against them, no replay from CBS just that dumb ass color commentator that sounded like he was drunk.

I have seen a couple of Stealers forums since the win, they are going off about the calls. I was on line back in 05 and witnessed the essence of the Stealers fan base, at least the ones that had a job, and a computer at the time. They are no doubt one of the dumbest and hypocritical fan base's in the NFL. For you guys seeing it for the first time, welcome to the hatred for Stealers and there fan base.

Steelers...*

No, he spelled it right. :th2thumbs:

JustTheTip

Reaction score
scutterhawk":en6cz06a said:
JPatera76":en6cz06a said:
He tripped himself. Watch his feet and at the end of the gif you can see his left foot hooking his right calf. (or other way around either way a foot his hooking his own calve)
HeftyConsciousJapanesebeetle.gif

This looks to me like Brown PURPOSLY tripping himself, to try'n draw a flag for a DPI.
Sherman was looking back, Brown wasn't....It's like he had no intention of trying to make the catch, thus, another lousy acting job that the Ref's weren't buying.

To Add......Outstanding footwork Sherm!!
Watching that closer I think you are correct. You can also see it in the exaggerated motion of his left shoulder as it goes back. Sherman's hand it on the shoulder but only so he can maintain his sense of Brown's position while looking back for the ball. Brown makes his shoulder look like Sherman gave it a heavy shove but you can see Sherman's hand start to move away from the shoulder well before that shove could occur.

Latest posts