Stanford vs Washington

pehawk

Reaction score
The head refs boyfriend? Steve Stenstrom...true story.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
You know it's bad when, on back-to-back plays, the refs have to explain why there wasn't a penalty on the play.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
You would think the NCAA would have a way to intervene and tell these guys to quit being a-holes and start letting these guys play football. Its Stanford + Zebras vs UW at this point. While some of the motion calls are legit, the big ones are not.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
This is the same ref as the apple cup last year, they called that game tight, are doing the same tonight.

KK84

Reaction score
They might as well pull kids out of the stands and throw striped shirts on them.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm over Sark. The lack of discipline on this team is inexcusable. We were lucky to not get hit with a late hit on Stanfords QB on the last drive. The block was a BS call...but these damn motion penalties. Go South Sark. Let's retain Wilcox and get him a good O man.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
This is getting pretty boring. Crappy offenses and tons of refs.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'd sleep with Condaleeza. No question about it.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
HawkWow":58p08nhi said:
I'm over Sark. The lack of discipline on this team is inexcusable. We were lucky to not get hit with a late hit on Stanfords QB on the last drive. The block was a BS call...but these damn motion penalties. Go South Sark. Let's retain Wilcox and get him a good O man.

Zen my man... Zen...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Holy shit.

Guys.. I am the product of Oregon Alum, I have been a Ducks fan since I can remember football and this is the worst officiated game I have ever seen. I have never seen more bias in any game, not Super Bowl XL, nowhere. Calls all going one way.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
pehawk":120ijkgk said:
I'd sleep with Condaleeza. No question about it.

Dude I am trying to drink beer here. Gross.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1snwcon6 said:
Holy shit.

Guys.. I am the product of Oregon Alum, I have been a Ducks fan since I can remember football and this is the worst officiated game I have ever seen. I have never seen more bias in any game, not Super Bowl XL, nowhere. Calls all going one way.

Now youre getting carried away. The one on the punt was really the only terrible call. UW is commiting a LOT of legit penalties as well.

HawkWow

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":15fy5r93 said:
HawkWow":15fy5r93 said:

Zen my man... Zen...

Sorry bro. I'm pissed. My neighbors just left for the beach. They do this when I get too animated. They actually live about 50 yards away. ; )

But screw Sark anyway.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I think that this is also what happens when you play a stud defense for the first time all year. Lots of drops, the game is moving faster, o linemen grab rather than block when they can't handle speed. UW needs to settle down, catch the ball and move their feet up front.

pehawk

Reaction score
I dig African-American lesbians...so?

I agree with seahawk2k, I said earlier, it appears to me the offense will get some serious yards eventually.

HawkWow

Reaction score
God I want Kasen in a Hawks uniform. He'd be the perfect complement to Harvin.

Latest posts