Seattle Mariners vs Chicago Cubs Apr 12-14...

sutz

Reaction score
Fri: Wicks (0-1, 4.15 ERA) vs Miller (1-1, 3.00 ERA) Apple TV+

Sat: Imanaga (1-0, 4.15ERA) vs Hancock (1-1, 11.42 ERA)

Sun: Assad ((1-0, 1.64 ERA) vs Castillo (0-3, 6.89 ERA)

Vesuve

Reaction score
I paid $160 for MLB.TV only audio available for these Apple TV SH*T games.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
That pitcher for the Cubs is very good -Not going to be easy.

Chapow

Reaction score
In fact his era in 2 games is 0.00

Meanwhile, Hancock has struggled badly and has an ERA over 11.

You never know, but I'm not terribly optimistic about this game.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Hancock has struggled badly and has an ERA over 11.

You never know, but I'm not terribly optimistic about this game.
That's why I posted,they don't do well against new pitchers and Emerson
doesn't belong up here with no heater or elite control.
I'd rather they bring up the two in AAA and ship EH back down.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
True about Hancock, but Woo won't be back for a couple more weeks, it seems. Have to muddle through. If Castillo & Co were working up to par this wouldn't be such an issue.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Bottom half of the line up:

That means they'll come through today

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Hancock doing OK so far. 2 runs in 5 innings with a low pitch count. Offense has some hits, but having trouble driving them home.

Hancock finishes 6 innings with only 2 runs. Good outing for the kid. Offense still dormant.

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hancock doing OK so far. 2 runs in 5 innings with a low pitch count. Offense has some hits, but having trouble driving them home.

Hancock finishes 6 innings with only 2 runs. Good outing for the kid. Offense still dormant.
He did well but is he going to be like Marco? I hope he's not but we'll see.

Crizilla

Reaction score
It's crystal clear now this team isn't trying to win since Rojas hasn;t been playing at all lately he was our hottest hitter. M's need a whole new kitchen not just the sink. New owner. New everything. Heck even new uni's. Do what the Seahawks did in 2012+. Give us something new and bring up prospects. I know it's early but it's really not looking good. This team lost so much power from last year. Strikeouts are still up and minus dingers. Teo, Geno, and Ford. They actually miss those guys now. Even JK. Since there's no actual coaching going on Julio is left out there to dry. Still has 0 homers (or 1)?. Julios career is getting screwed. No way he bats this poorly with other franchises. The entire philosophy that this "coaching" staff follows will almost certainly never win or even make a world series. It wouldn't happen. It's true you dont need to spend like crazy. ARZ didnt spend and made a world series run but it's because they simply have better management. The fact Servais bat France 4th is just...wow. We are watching bad managing, folks. It's like an episode of Hotel Hell. I do not see Stanton firing Jerry (president?), Scotty, and the GM (forget his name). The whole crew has gotta go. Good run. Cool story. Gave us a playoff birth. But this is ridiculous you cannot be literally bottom of the league in main offensive categories year after year. Gotta go. Moving on. see ya.

Vesuve

Reaction score
A fair comment to make. I paid $160 for MLB. TV but I can't watch Apple TV games.

Please F-off.

bobsuncle

Reaction score
It's crystal clear now this team isn't trying to win since Rojas hasn;t been playing at all lately he was our hottest hitter. M's need a whole new kitchen not just the sink. New owner. New everything. Heck even new uni's. Do what the Seahawks did in 2012+. Give us something new and bring up prospects. I know it's early but it's really not looking good. This team lost so much power from last year. Strikeouts are still up and minus dingers. Teo, Geno, and Ford. They actually miss those guys now. Even JK. Since there's no actual coaching going on Julio is left out there to dry. Still has 0 homers (or 1)?. Julios career is getting screwed. No way he bats this poorly with other franchises. The entire philosophy that this "coaching" staff follows will almost certainly never win or even make a world series. It wouldn't happen. It's true you dont need to spend like crazy. ARZ didnt spend and made a world series run but it's because they simply have better management. The fact Servais bat France 4th is just...wow. We are watching bad managing, folks. It's like an episode of Hotel Hell. I do not see Stanton firing Jerry (president?), Scotty, and the GM (forget his name). The whole crew has gotta go. Good run. Cool story. Gave us a playoff birth. But this is ridiculous you cannot be literally bottom of the league in main offensive categories year after year. Gotta go. Moving on. see ya.
won't happen. Too many Seattle "fans" don't care enough to hit Stanton where it hurts.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Pathetic AB by France in the 6th. Wasn't thrown a strike the entire at bat. Strikes out. Zero coaching going on. It's a fake team.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I’ve watched maybe about a couple hours total this season, probably a couple hours too much. This team is awful.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Consecutive innings with runners at first and second with no outs and guess how many runs we got? Yeah none.