Stanford vs Washington

pehawk

Reaction score
When I played I always thought "I might as well put a finger in your mouth if I have hands in your face"

HawkWow

Reaction score
Any word on his injury? Hopefully just had the wind knocked out of him.

Msfann

Reaction score
No horse collar? It was right in front of the ref.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Barry Sanders! I've been waiting to see that kid. On his high school highlight tapes he looks exactly like his dad.

pehawk

Reaction score
The real Barry Sanders tried to pick up my ex, over and over again, when she was a hostess at a Portland Restaurant.

This is okay....keep it within range. I'm liking what I see from the offense. They may be able to get some chunkc in the 2nd half. They just gots to keep it close.

HawkWow

Reaction score
He got a TD in garbage time last week. Said a little prayer immediately after. Probably praying for his punkass coach to continue piling it on Wazzu..

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Man, Hogan has forever to stand back there in the pocket. I bet if Stanfords o'line would let some d'linemen through he'd probably be playing a little bit better.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Christ...if not for our special (?) teams play and a couple questionable calls, we'd be looking like the better team. How did the ref just let that hold on 70 go?

pehawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2m0lp9iz said:
Christ...if not for our special (?) teams play and a couple questionable calls, we'd be looking like the better team. How did the ref just let that hold on 70 go?

Word. It was blatant.

Msfann

Reaction score
Enough with the damn flags ffs, every single play

HawkWow

Reaction score
Holy sh*t. I think they're still after sark for his role in the Bush ordeal.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":3mf216ex said:
HawkWow":3mf216ex said:

Word. It was blatant.

I'm fully convinced that Pac 12 refs are the worst officials in any league, in any sport, that I've ever seen. They're terrible. At least its not STrickers reffing this game, he's the absolute worst.

CPHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3g7s09mu said:
The real Barry Sanders tried to pick up my ex, over and over again, when she was a hostess at a Portland Restaurant.

This is okay....keep it within range. I'm liking what I see from the offense. They may be able to get some chunkc in the 2nd half. They just gots to keep it close.

Barry was notorious for liking the bigger ladies.

Msfann

Reaction score
CPHawk":e3dvhqya said:
pehawk":e3dvhqya said:

Barry was notorious for liking the bigger ladies.

Oh man heh

Latest posts