Stanford vs Washington

pehawk

Reaction score
Wow. That was just a GREAT play by Hogan and homeboy there. Wow.

Crizilla

Reaction score
joeseahawks":x7ext9nx said:
The Ducks will destroy these two teams ...

actually UW and Stanford are the 2 teams that have the best shot at Oregon

HawkWow

Reaction score
If we kick it deep, they're running the clock. But no...the best play caller in the country wants to get cute. I feel bad for our players.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
HawkWow":a9zbf4qb said:
Unsure why the stupid ass kick off. Say what you want. Sark's a frikin idiot.
I think they were hoping the kick would drop in so they'd have a chance of recovering it. The way the defense was playing I don't have a problem with the call.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Crizilla":1k9n1hwk said:
joeseahawks":1k9n1hwk said:
The Ducks will destroy these two teams ...

actually UW and Stanford are the 2 teams that have the best shot at Oregon

I'd put UCLA in there too. But lets not turn this into an Oregon thread. We have plenty of Oregon vs Washington threads.

Crizilla

Reaction score
SeatownJay":32n8dg79 said:
HawkWow":32n8dg79 said:
I think they were hoping the kick would drop in so they'd have a chance of recovering it. The way the defense was playing I don't have a problem with the call.

no. Just no. It was a stupid ass call. Pisses me off. Theres no need to do shit like that.

Msfann

Reaction score
Lou Holtz looks like someone boiled his head. time to cut back on the tanning booth. plus It doesn't help that you can barely understand what he's saying heh.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Its still only 10 point, and we get the ball after halftime. Our offense is clicking, we just need to keep truckin.

mrblitz

Reaction score
at halftime, the game has gone about the way most 'experts' expected it to go. if we would have not given up that last touchdown, we could have almost claimed victory in the half.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Stanford is just solid in everything they do. They're not going to beat themselves. If you want to beat them you literally need to beat them. I think UW has a shot. Although I expect Hogan to play better in the 2nd half then he did in the 1st, which isn't good for UW.

mrblitz

Reaction score
agreed though that if we can get to 14-17, we've got a great shot. our defense pretty much stopped them, up until the 61-yard td drive.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Crizilla":d10t0ssl said:
SeatownJay":d10t0ssl said:
HawkWow":d10t0ssl said:

no. Just no. It was a stupid ass call. Pisses me off. Theres no need to do shit like that.

Absolutely. We're supposed to be in the locker room down 3 and getting the ball to start the 2nd. Mo on our side. Sark's gotta' go. This is what we needed to see. Are we good enough? It looks like WE are, Sark isn't. The guys a damn cartoon.

pehawk

Reaction score
Sark's a pro coach. He really has no business in the NCAA, IMO.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkWow":1dw84jx4 said:
Crizilla":1dw84jx4 said:
SeatownJay":1dw84jx4 said:
HawkWow":1dw84jx4 said:

Absolutely. We're supposed to be in the locker room down 3 and getting the ball to start the 2nd. Mo on our side. Sark's gotta' go. This is what we needed to see. Are we good enough? It looks like WE are, Sark isn't. The guys a damn cartoon.

Do you remember the coaches you had before Sark? I'd be careful what you wish for. I'm not a HUGE Sark fan, but think you're massively overreacting here.