So, I'm going to the Superbowl

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
First, congrats to all of us 12's...including the franchise, its players, coaches, employees, and families... PUMPED that this has happened in back-to-back years...All of us deserve it. I currently live about 45 minutes from of Cleveland, Ohio but I used to live in Richland, Washington back in the days of the early eighties and Curt Warner's, Hambone, and Largent, and the Kingdome. Due to a divorce, my mother moved us back here and I, like many others, are forced to be a 12 from afar.

Second, I woke up this morning nursing, what I imagine others of us had, a little bit of a hangover. I was smiling ear to ear and wallowing in the idea that we are going back to our second Super Bowl in two years. Then, I got to thinking, I know someone who lives in Surprise, Arizona, which is about 20 minutes outside of Phoenix. Next, the idea hit me, if I could get out there for reasonable price I can maybe stay with him which would save some loot on hotels, etc. I started digging and found some great deals and approached the boss (my wife) and kicked the idea around. Being the awesome woman she is she pushed it on me that I should go and enjoy it as it may never happen again. With clearance confirmed, and after soiling myself in joy, I called my buddy and he was ALL for it. Free room and board for the weekend. I had some time at work and my work boss gave me the clearance. I booked my flights and all of a sudden I'm going TO THE FREAKING SUPER BOWL.

Haven't pulled trigger yet on ticket and I'm willing to sell a testicle or two to make it happen!!!!! :woot:

I plan to be in there...screaming like crazy... and watching a repeat. Would love to meet up with some 12's and tailgate etc... Hoping for that opportunity!!!! GO HAWKS!!!