So how do we improve?

nanomoz

Reaction score
In terms of personnel: my first priority might actually be to get more young talent at defensive tackle. The lack of consistent push up front and center against the pass that last couple of games was glaring. QB's are stepping up in the pocket like it's friggin' practice most of the time.

• Then, add me to the "broad-bodied, big catch radius, big vertical jump red zone threat WR" camp. If that pass to Lockette is to a guy like BMW--shit, a guy like Ernest Wilford even--the odds it's a touchdown probably triple.

A proven threat at punt returner and kick returner that isn't a huge liability to cough up the ball.

I think the team should also pursue more speed and depth at cornerback. I'm talking a guy that's strength is covering slot receivers that know how to work in space.

Offensive line depth. If not a new left tackle, than one to develop that has at least an above-average ceiling.

A quick, WR/TE hybrid would have certainly been nice last night. Willson isn't that guy. He's fast. Not shifty or particularly quick. There's a difference.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Hopefully Pete will learn that you can't allow another teams head coach to act as your coodinator in the Super Bowl. There is a time to be a nice supportive guy and a time to send some one packing.

I hope Russell will learn that there is a time to be a player and a time to be managment. He needed to take the initiative out there regardless of what stupid play the staff sent in.

Hopefully who ever kept Chris Mathews from getting oppertunitiys will learn from that.

Hopefully the FO learned there is no life for them after beast mode so they better convince him to stay.

And hopefully LOB learned they are t as great as they think they are ... And for God sake quit blowing up each other.

Boycie

Reaction score
randomation":haqrd1t5 said:
Fire Bevell get the Oline to always protect Russ like they did tonight find an Edleman type reciever and put Matthews at 1. Also extend Beast. Biggest thing though FIRE BEVELL.

You're ready to give Matthews the #1 spot? He didn't do anything when they stuck Browner on him. I am all for having him here, but the #1 spot?