So, do you guys want to see some Andrew Luck sacks?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Bored, thought I'd watch some football. Watching some Colts football. Will add more as I go so check back from time to time.

** This isn't a bash Luck thread either. Just been reading all of the responses to Wilson sacks. Curious to see how Luck handles some poor offensive line play.

Looks like the wrong pre-snap read. Both receivers to the right are open. Both to the left covered. RT loses badly.
I1NrT2F.gif

6 on 6, routes don't matter, the LT, RB and RT all lose. Maybe a risky throw to the TE on the short cross but I think you just have to eat this one.
8k4TVwL

Window on the route to the TE is small but just the sort of thing that Cam was hitting against us in week 6.
SBnJS7C

Anybody want to guess what this has in common with a bunch of RW sacks? Hint: look at the receivers when Luck gets hit.
MjdZI3h

NE only rushes 3. The center whiffs and Luck can't squeak out the back side. NE dropped 8 into coverage so I'm not too sure this play had a chance anyway. There's a small window for a back shoulder throw to the TE on the left sideline but I don't think Luck had even made it to that side of the field in his progressions.
ZY5t1bB

You tell me...
Rzvaht6

ringless

Reaction score
If you ever feel like breaking down some other divisional opponents I am sure there would be a few people that would appreciate it! No pressure I know you already put a lot of work into the main forum threads, and keeping the peace here.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
ringless":29elzcy3 said:
If you ever feel like breaking down some other divisional opponents I am sure there would be a few people that would appreciate it! No pressure I know you already put a lot of work into the main forum threads, and keeping the peace here.

Send me a PM w/ plays/games that you're interested in. Never know when I'll find myself watching it.

Latest posts