So do we get to get HUMILIATED on Thanksgiving in throwbacks?

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It's crazy to think our season is over at 6-4.
At BEST we will go 2-4 in division. That's a BAD team no matter how you look at it...

I mean theoretically we could win 3 division games, but it isn't gonna happen. Probably go 1-5, cuz Murray is back. We always choke our last game away, that's a Pete Tradition!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Today was a pivotal game... and our team didn't rise to the occasion in the 2nd half.

WAY too many bonehead plays... realistically, CRINGEY plays.

Thursday night might be different but I'm certainly not holding my breath. At this moment I can foresee us losing by 2+ scores... like 34 - 17.

Tomorrow, I may see it differently.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Today was a pivotal game... and our team didn't rise to the occasion in the 2nd half.

WAY too many bonehead plays... realistically, CRINGEY plays.

Thursday night might be different but I'm certainly not holding my breath. At this moment I can foresee us losing by 2+ scores... like 34 - 17.

Tomorrow, I may see it differently.
We'll be penalized no less than 120 yards, bank it.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
If you are a fan of Pete, you are a fan of "good enough". Personally, that's not what I watch pro sports for. There is plenty of that in life...

Fade

Reaction score
McCaffrey will have at least 3 TDs, Deebo 2, Aiyuckky 2, Kittle will have one, all of them will catch for over 100.

We *MIGHT* manage a FG in garbage time, but Meyers will probably miss...
So, you're saying all of Seattle's 1st and 2nd rd picks invested into the defense over the last half decade were a waste?

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
So, you're saying all of Seattle's 1st and 2nd rd picks invested into the defense over the last half decade were a waste?
We have a middle ranked defense at best. Probably could have made more need appropriate picks. Pete always has to get a corner, every draft, it's top of his list every time...

hoxrox

Reaction score
Short week, Thursday night game, anything can happen.

12s need to come out in full force and make sure Purdy doesn't hear a thing that night.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
I remember a Thanksgiving at Levi's Stadium some years back. I was there in the nose bleeds.

I didn't think the payback would take so long.

I'll belive it when I see it.

I'm not holding my breath.

ccla

Reaction score
The funny thing about Pete’s teams is that they actually might do better against the miners than the rams. That is part of the philosophy of doing the least possible to win. Against a good team they will play better giving you a feeling of we are back!! We might even win, but then we will lay an egg with the Cardinals. It is maddening. Always compete my ass.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Funny enough, the Stealers have the same record we have, but at least one player on their team has the right mindset about the reality of their season over their record:

20231120 052020

Latest posts