So do we get to get HUMILIATED on Thanksgiving in throwbacks?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I mean the humiliation is a foregone conclusion, but will we get to wear throwbacks when the niners hang a 50 burger on us?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Probably. Niners have their groove back and Geno likely isn't fully healed by Thursday. Short week off as big of a gut punch as I've seen this team get in a while.

morgulon1

Reaction score
The weird thing is Seattle will play SF tough for a half. Then things will come apart.
The offense can't make 3rd downs and certainly can't score in the Red zone.
The defense was hung out to dry again.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling the turkey won't be the only thing getting stuffed this Thursday.
McCaffrey will have at least 3 TDs, Deebo 2, Aiyuckky 2, Kittle will have one, all of them will catch for over 100.

We *MIGHT* manage a FG in garbage time, but Meyers will probably miss...

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Thursday games always have a random element, divisional games are always tough, this could be quite the nailbiter. Tampa Bay made a lot of mistakes in the secondary I doubt Seattle will make.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Thursday games always have a random element, divisional games are always tough, this could be quite the nailbiter. Tampa Bay made a lot of mistakes in the secondary I doubt Seattle will make.
No, it won't be...

Will be a clinic for you guys. Final score will be like Georgia Bulldogs vs Harvard's second string junior varsity squad...

79-3 or so. Maybe as low as 45-0...

cymatica

Reaction score
On the bright side, they have the late game and I can go into turkey coma in the 2nd half

Greenhell

Reaction score
I mean the humiliation is a foregone conclusion, but will we get to wear throwbacks when the niners hang a 50 burger on us?
They're wearing the throwbacks again against Dallas unless i missed the memo about 49ers

James in PA

Reaction score
We're 6 point dogs to start. I expect a bunch of money to come pouring in on the Niners. It'll probably be 7 or 8 points by kickoff.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Bro you need to get a couple drinks in you and chill out.
It's hard for a diehard fan to see the team's season end, but it ended today, make no mistake. All that's left is to play for our draft pick, which we will waste on a position we have depth at, and we will NOT pick a QB...

SonicHawk

Reaction score
It's hard for a diehard fan to see the team's season end, but it ended today, make no mistake. All that's left is to play for our draft pick, which we will waste on a position we have depth at, and we will NOT pick a QB...
It's crazy to think our season is over at 6-4.