Slowik now off the table as well!

Scout

Reaction score
It appears by the end of Senior Bowl week we will see a lot of coaches being hired.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I dunno. I mean, are Johnson and now Slowik actually turning down HC offers? or are they taking the best one they got? All we really know is that there was 'interest'. I'm thinking there is a reason those two story lines went the way they did perhaps.

chris98251

Reaction score
Harbaugh is getting 16 Million, Johnson has a entitlement gene.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Unfortunate, I was really hoping they'd take a shot at him.

Either JS doesn't want him or Johnson, or he's dragging his feet too long to make a decision. Either way, I give it 3 days tops before the new HC is announced.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
You are most likely right 2-3 days an should be over , oh wait
Gonna be lotsa hand wringin and cheerin or ?
Can't wait
In JS I trust n the big guy upstairs but just heard he watches way more down under cornhole ya know

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
While unlikely the title is untrue. He can still be offered and accept the job despite a new contract.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I dunno. I mean, are Johnson and now Slowik actually turning down HC offers? or are they taking the best one they got? All we really know is that there was 'interest'. I'm thinking there is a reason those two story lines went the way they did perhaps.
Plenty of speculation and guessing. None of us truly know the level of interest.