Skip Bayless says...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2bmpsctv said:
No doubt about that. They can act impressed all they want, they flat out do NOT like the Hawks.

That's their job, not sure why some of you guys take it personally. Seriously, we've got to be the thinnest skinned fans in the league.

I remember the 2-14 season, I watched every god awful game of that season. I remember watching the moving vans leaving for California. I remember the laundry list of first round QB busts coming and going for a decade.

Now at last, thank god almighty at last............we have an amazingly talented team playing the best football we've ever seen around here. Just the fact that people are talking about our Hawks in ANY capacity is a victory for this franchise. Cherish it, love it, bask in it's warm soul lifting glow. Now is our time.

RussellMania

Reaction score
plyka":14gse7b9 said:
The other dude, aka the college football guy was absolutely spot on in everything with the exception of the falcons who they all thought were going to be good. He called kaeps troubles, called Wilson and the hawks. Poor dumb skip said the hawks wouldn't even make a wildcard, lol. Or at least he wasn't for sure, haha.

I think his entire schtick is just try to get fans upset so you build a story around yourself. Skip just doesn't know much about sports but he is excellent at marketing.

The Falcons would be at least a playoff contender if they had anywhere near the amount of starters they were supposed to have.

Latest posts