Sit 'Em: Russell Wilson against Cardinals

RiverDog

Reaction score
Anthony!":3ljyzok0 said:
RiverDog":3ljyzok0 said:
Anthony!":3ljyzok0 said:
Hmm I have been saying it all season Lynch has not been lynch, our oline has been worthless, our play calling and design has been worthless, yet our QB is on pace for career numbers in several categories.] Now imagine his oline was oh say 24th instead of last. I n my list of problems with the offense Wilson is near last of the issues

Which categories? I see that his completion percentage, total completions, and passing yardage is up a little, but not anywhere near the level of a Brees, Brady, Rodgers, et al, and is in fact only 25nd best in yards per game in the league. Everything else looks about average or worse. He's ranked 13th in passer rating, behind names like Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, and Tyrod Taylor. I honestly can't see what it is about his stats that your popping your buttons over.

What's more concerning is some of his career lows he's on pace for, such as touchdown passes, TD/int ratio, rushing touchdowns, and most important of all, his winning percentage, are all on pace to be the worst of his career.

He does not throw it as much as those QBs so thanks for playing the apples to oranges game and proving my point, about people looking for excuses to blame Wilson

You didn't answer my question: Which categories are you saying that Russell Wilson is on pace to have his career best in? Total passing yards? Completion percentage? And how are those categories more important than TD's or TD/int ratio?

The reason I compared Russell's total passing yards to Brees, Brady, and Rodgers is to show how big of a difference there is and how Russell is being asked to do something totally different than the others, meaning that total passing yardage for Russell is irrelevant to his play. He never has been expected to put up 4,000 yards a season, so why is being on pace to get a 25th best 3700 yards such a big deal? It certainly doesn't trump his career low TD passes and his career high interceptions.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Anthony!":17ggmofy said:
You mean like your unhealthy dislike of him has. No worries I have facts to support my stance

You have no facts supporting your claims

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Aros":2e5nsdl7 said:
I was watching Inside The NFL tonight (had it recorded from Tuesday, just now getting to it) and on the ticker bar on the bottom for NFL Fantasy players it said "Sit 'Em: Russell Wilson against Cardinals"...

Russ, I hope you saw that and I hope it lights a fire in you for Sunday. We need a big time game from you buddy.
Wish I would have listened to them

RiverDog

Reaction score
IrishNW":shcybywj said:
Anthony!":shcybywj said:
You mean like your unhealthy dislike of him has. No worries I have facts to support my stance

You have no facts supporting your claims

Oh, he has facts, alright. They don't have anything to do with the price of tea in China, but he has facts!

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":ksl3qdfj said:
I think a lot of people take this the wrong way.

It's a run based offense. Chances are he isn't going to be the best fantasy option week to week.

He was the third best fantasy QB last season.

Latest posts