Russell Wilson still Hawks QB according to Florio

Rainger

Reaction score
Well I cant stand the writing of Florio and here is further evidence, as a Lawyer you would think he would check his facts or at least proof read before posting. According to Florio either Lock or Geno will be facing RW and the Seahawks in 37 days.

"In 37 days, one of them will be starting on the first Monday night of the year, against Russell Wilson and the Seahawks. Although we still don’t know who it will be, we know the other one will have the starter’s back."

toffee

Reaction score
Well I cant stand the writing of Florio and here is further evidence, as a Lawyer you would think he would check his facts or at least proof read before posting. According to Florio either Lock or Geno will be facing RW and the Seahawks in 37 days.

"In 37 days, one of them will be starting on the first Monday night of the year, against Russell Wilson and the Seahawks. Although we still don’t know who it will be, we know the other one will have the starter’s back."

He went to West Virginia university's Law School, which is ranked #118 amongst law schools.

Last edited:

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Going to be hard for Lock and/or Geno to play both the Broncos and the Seahawks on MNF. Going to be a first in NFL history to go against two teams in one game. My bet is one team is going to win! And you can take that to the bank!

Ruminator

Reaction score
Going to be hard for Lock and/or Geno to play both the Broncos and the Seahawks on MNF. Going to be a first in NFL history to go against two teams in one game. My bet is one team is going to win! And you can take that to the bank!
I wouldn't take that to the bank. Ties happen.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I wouldn't take that to the bank. Ties happen.
I consider a tie to Wilson with the current predicament as it is as equal to a loss. Nothing short of winning, not even a tie is good. I want to defeat Wilson. Bad. Anything else is a loss.

If this is Seattle’s Super Bowl this year, so be it, beat Wilson.

I’d even venture to say I’d like to see Wilson lose to his previous backup. That would be real sweet!

Ruminator

Reaction score
I consider a tie to Wilson with the current predicament as it is as equal to a loss. Nothing short of winning, not even a tie is good. I want to defeat Wilson. Bad. Anything else is a loss.

If this is Seattle’s Super Bowl this year, so be it, beat Wilson.

I’d even venture to say I’d like to see Wilson lose to his previous backup. That would be real sweet!
That would be hilarious! In a very satisfying way. 😂

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score

It's a mistake, which he makes much more often than a professional journalist should make, but it's no less accurate than your title.